Mid-Weight Art Director for multi-award-winning agency
Dreaming up concepts from scratch. Re-touching photos with love. Crafting an image that speaks to people. Intuitively turning a great idea into a vibrant visual world.
You take the old and see it anew. And then you combine it with experiential tech. With the latest digital trends. With a new social platform some 16-year old in South London developed one morning whilst eating Frosted Shreddies.
And then you make it memorable.
We’re a Shoreditch-based agency specialising in people communications. We work with brands such as Aviva, KPMG, Heathrow, Rolls-Royce and many more, and we’re getting more international every month. Now we’re looking for someone to join a small but rapidly growing creative department
What you’ll need:
• Excellent conceptual and design skills
• Expertise in the Adobe Creative suite
• On-line portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and highly considered visual executions
• Experience across brand, print, social and digital
• Strong capability in presenting your work internally and externally
• Ownership of art direction on film and photography shoots
• Ability to work within existing brand guidelines, and stretch them
• Ability to deliver end-to-end projects from concept to delivering production specs and assets
Interested? Send your CV and a link to your work to our HR Manager at email@example.com