CL is a creative studio and group of fashion brands working across lingerie, lifewear, ready-to-wear and beachwear. Headquartered in France but with subsidiaries throughout the world, CL Group consists of the internationally recognised labels: Chantelle, Passionata, Chantal Thomass, Femilet, Darjeeling and Livera, alongside various related store concepts. With an annual turnover of around €400M, 350 stores and inclusion in more than 10,000 points of sale worldwide, the group is a market leader.
For more than 130 years, CL Group has continued to innovate. In 2017, the group embarked upon a comprehensive overhaul of the brand portfolio and the launch of a new retail concept in Europe. Driven by an ambitious artistic direction, CL strives to redefine the way lingerie is photographed, advertised, sold and ultimately perceived.
In this context, we are looking for exciting creative profiles to join the graphic studio within the CL Group Image Department.
As a designer, you will work across a range of projects – both in conception and execution, operating in a small but efficient team. You will have regular meetings and reviews with a Senior Designer and Art Director, as well as contact with the wider Image Department and Chief Creative Officer.
You will be working on:
– Print tools including leaflets, flyers, posters, lookbooks and catalogues
– Realisation of packaging elements including bags, labels, gift boxes
– Adaptation of visuals and print to in-store point of sale and merchandising tools
– Web elements such as online advertising, website design, digital signage, video, banners
– Seasonal content and implementation of campaign photography
– Social media elements
– Research and conceptual brainstorming across a range of projects and campaigns
– A design or art related degree
– 3 years experience in a creative agency or environment
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative programmes (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Experience in offline and online design
– You are highly organised and able to save, file and prepare artwork efficiently
– Able to regularly audit and update your work
– A defined aesthetic taste and style
– An eye for image, specifically photography
– You are interested in art and fashion and are aware of the current trends in these sectors
– You are fluent in French
– You are able to communicate with a range of cultures and people
– A command of French is beneficial
– Experience in the fashion or ready-to-wear industry is highly appreciated