Graphic Designer / Web Designer
We’re looking for a shit-hot graphic / web designer to join our eCommerce and retail brand business. The role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to use a variety of different design skills working across a number of disciplines including branding, print, web and multimedia.
It is a varied and diverse role and we are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of working in fast paced, team orientated environment. It’s an excellent opportunity to join a small but growing company and would ideally suit a highly motivated and creative individual who is confident of their ability to deliver solutions to a design brief. We’re looking for a seriously creative individual who can demonstrate some excellent examples of previous work.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
– Front-end web design and HTML mailers
– Logo design and new brand development
– Web banner creation
– Social Media graphics
– In-store POS and promotional material
– General print design i.e. print ads, flyers, business cards, packaging etc
– Video and Image editing
– Project Management
– Creation of graphics according to marketing/content cycles for roll out across all channels (web, social, HTML mailers, YouTube, print and online advertising etc) adhering to brand guidelines and ensuring a visually cohesive campaign.
– Develop and/or adhere to brand guidelines as required
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
– Minimum 3-5 years commercial experience
– Strong knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite
– Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
– Experience working with InDesign and Fireworks
– Web design skills, CSS, HTML etc would be beneficial
– Artwork creation for print and online
– Project Management experience
– Team player and able to work with external companies and directors
– Self starter and have the ability to work off your own initiavie.
– Experience in working with content management systems and blogging platforms, including Magento and WordPress would be desirable and some experience in server-side scripting languages would be extremely advantageous.
– Knowledge of PHP, AJAX. mySql
The successful applicant will be a fresh thinker who is open minded and creative and can work on their own initiative. As we often run a number of different projects at a given time, being organised, self-motivated and able to manage your own time efficiently are important characteristics we are looking for.
How to Apply:
Please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide following to support your application:
– Cover letter (tell us why you’d be perfect for our team)
– Portfolio (Essential: you can provide links or document)