We are experts in career technology. We provide job board for the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries. We are now focusing on building the best connections between talented people & employers, in the fast moving area of web which is lots of innovation.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Places to Work. We’re growing our new product teams, based in the centre of Brighton.
We’re looking for a Lead UX Designer to join our New Product Team. The team acts like a start-up within the company creating new product concepts. You will be part of an expanding team of talented people from all disciplines. The aim of the team is to find new ways to best make connections between talented people & employers and bring those ideas to life.
You will also be part of Madgex’s wider design group with other dedicated Designers, UX Designers, and Researchers. Through your work you will also help Madgex to create new and collaborative ways of bringing UX design ideas to the wider company. There will also be an element of mentoring other members of the design team in best practice.
Who You Are:
Do you have heaps of ambition and a passion for user experience design? Are you someone who is supportive and who thrives when working in a team?
Here’s what our ideal candidate looks like:
– You understand data and research to create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mock-ups which solve user’s problem
– You work collaboratively within teams to solve complex design problems.
– You have experience of running design sprints and leading design workshops
– You have brand commercial experience working on UX design for web based SaaS products
– You have a portfolio that demonstrates high quality UX design — especially the process that leads to great measurable outcomes in past projects
– You can demonstrate a focus on continued learning, trying always to be up-to-date with the latest UX thinking and research
– You understand the tools and methodologies used by Product Managers, Technical Architects, and other key stakeholders
– You possess good visual design skills focused on user interaction
– You are proficient with Sketch, Invision, VWO, Hotjar, Axure, or similar tools needed for UX design
You will already have achieved big things and you’ll be looking to start the next chapter in your career within a growing, global company. You are creative, dynamic as well as inspiring, supportive and a great communicator.
– We work intelligently – we’re smart, we’re problem solvers and we innovate
– We collaborate – with our clients, with each other and with our community
– We’re bold – we think big, we challenge and we’re brave
– We strive for personal growth – we’re ambitious, we’re driven and we’re constantly learning
– We enjoy what we do – we’re passionate, we’re supportive and we achieve
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
– A salary of £45,000 — £55,000, reviewed annually
– 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
– Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
– Enhanced family/partner friendly policies – we want to support you in those big life moments
– Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from Yoga to monthly massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team
– Free Food Fridays including salad, cake and our infamous Deli Day
– Team socials – we’ve had everything from BBQs and bootcamps to beer and our annual birthday bash
– We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
– A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family and we’ll even eat cake to celebrate you joining
Send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team. We can’t wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).