Independent publisher Laurence King Publishing is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Designer to support the Sales & Marketing team.
Established in London in 1991, Laurence King Publishing is recognized as one of the world’s leading publishers of books on the creative arts.
LKP publishes books for students, professionals and the general consumer on advertising, architecture, art, fashion & textiles, film & animation, graphic design, interior design, photography and product design. The company also publishes gifts and books for children.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a range of on-brand, visually arresting materials to help market and sell LKP books and products. These will include:
- Seasonal, twice-yearly catalogues for the UK and the US
- Print adverts
- Social media graphics and gifs
- Website banners and imagery
- Brochures and BLADs
- Flat and 3D signage for fairs and events
- Ad hoc sales materials such a order forms and sell-sheets
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have a degree in Design (or equivalent)
- Have at least two years’ experience working as a designer
- Be competent and confident at working to deadlines
- Have a eye for excellent design and creative flair
- Have experience of multimedia design
- Have 3D packaging skills and paper engineering abilities
- Have some working knowledge of book publishing
Please send CV, sample portfolio and a covering letter to Lesley Henderson, Editorial and Development Manager, Laurence King Publishing, 361-373 City Road, London EC1V 1LR or email firstname.lastname@example.org