The speed read:
We are looking for a passionate and hands on senior designer to join this small but perfectly formed design studio with a focus on property branding.
This role is within a successful and established boutique agency who are now looking to hire a senior designer to join their creative team. They work predominantly with clients within the high-end property sector, and you’ll be working across multiple work streams and projects which are broad in their application. The focus is on creative thinking with beautifully crafted execution across a full range of visual identity, branding and communications projects.
As a senior designer in the team, you will work closely with the CD and broader team. Day-to-day you will manage your own workload, clients and external partner relationships (photographers, directors, producers, etc.), and also mentor and direct junior/mid-weight team members. So – confidence and experience in these areas is key.
You’ll be working in an integrated way across brand and campaign design, and will be comfortable working across various branding touchpoints – be it art direction on shoots or drafting copy – . whilst being firmly committed to your sharp typography skills. Your portfolio will showcase your expertise in this arena. You will understand and be experienced in lifestyle, aspirational and luxury brand worlds and have a great grasp of styles and history in graphic design and the visual arts.
The studio has a busy but informal atmosphere and the role requires a hands-on approach from concept to completion, so you will need to be calm and confident with a positive attitude – sometimes under tight deadlines.
– A great all-round graphic designer who is keen to take responsibility of their work while working at consistently high design standards
– enthusiastic, proactive and organised, with the ability to deliver creative solutions with well thought-out concepts and strategy
– A conceptual thinker with great visualising skills
– Motivated by deadlines and required deliverables
– able to communicate and enthuse your clients and colleagues alike
– good at juggling multiple projects
– at a minimum of 7 years’ experience
– a strong team player with a positive attitude to everything you do
– experienced working on property, as a plus
Design confidence with bags of positive energy