As the fastest growing running brand on the planet, On is gaining new fans with an ever increasing momentum. This is enabling us to build a highly engaged audience who are eager for compelling content that allows for an enriched story telling experience. At the same time, our explorer running spirit is fuelling a desire to seek out and craft a new breed of stories that can combine sport, travel, technology, culture, design, and ultimately the human spirit.
This role is an exciting challenge to help us define how On is perceived and consumed by a global audience via our social channels. As social content producer you will plan out social activations within the internal marketing team and help deliver through a global network of photographers, film makers, writers and running enthusiasts.
Key responsibilities include:
– Own the social content calendar and define associated goals.
– Develop social specific initiatives to drive consumer engagement mapped around product, brand and vertical campaigns.
– Help define and deliver a unique tone of voice for On via image, video, words and conversation.
– Drive innovation in social story telling, reflecting the energy and global nature of the brand on a daily basis.
– Work in partnership will our global markets to bring across the buzz of On within our social channels.
– You will apply a strong creative view on how to craft compelling stories.
– You will plan social topics around our key initiatives such as product launches, events and sporting moments whilst adding a rich content layer to the many topics.
– Lead discussions with outside channels and editorial partnerships to boost content engagement and community reach.
– Collaborate with the On ecom team to drive online traffic.
– Help develop members of the social team to put creative storytelling first.
– Bring a measured and realistic view on how to build the content team given budgets.
– You will be a key member of our campaign creative teams.
– You will actively focus on growing our social communities.
Besides being excited to be part of the team that is putting the fun into the run for millions of people, we hope you’ll also bring:
– English native speaking is a must
– Can write social media copy (short, snappy, interesting and with personality)
– Has an appreciation of image and video
– Can spot a good story
– Enjoys the mix of the 3 points above.
We would love to get an impression of your work. Please attach or link work samples to your application.
What we offer:
Located 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station, we offer a sportive, challenging and supportive working environment that is counted amongst the top startups in Switzerland, that has an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields – so join us.