COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
Job Description —
Are you a Mid-weight Graphic Designer looking for a new & rewarding opportunity? Are you an expert on print design, artworking and print production? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
If so, this could be the role for you. We are now looking for a Mid-weight Graphic Designer to join our Graphics Team within our Brand & Communication Department. This role will report into the Head of Branding & Graphic Design. It is offered on a Full Time, permanent contract and has flexibility to combine remote/office working.
As a Mid-weight Graphic Designer at COS you will support on the creation and delivery of graphics and printed materials to elevate the customer experience and drive selling and traffic in-store.
What you will do:
- Create graphics in order to reinforce our brand aesthetics in-store to drive selling and traffic.
- Deliver the COS message through graphic expression and experience, increasing brand awareness and consideration.
- Edits graphics to the need of the media and delivers print ready artworks to the highest specification with a good understanding of print formats and processes.
- Together with the rest of the team deliver the brand vision and ID and contributes towards the set goals.
- Provides designs as well as creative work to support projects led by Global and Regional Creative teams within the business including: Windows, Visual, Digital Design, PR, and Marketing teams.
- Co-create with Visual and Window teams on graphic expression and output in-store.
- Create designs and artworks for window graphics, packaging and in-store branded items.
- Implement general updates and handle multi-lingual adaptations and translations for events collateral, windows and in-store signage.
- Create internal presentations and materials for Stores, Head Office and Customer Service teams.
- Extensive experience working with artworking, packaging, hoardings and sustainable materials is key.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to drive design projects from start to finish.
- Keen interest in design innovation, material development and brand strategy.
- Strong typography and layout skills.
- An understanding of design for printing collateral including signage and in-store communications.
- Proficient knowledge of print artworks and production.
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good understanding of how to combine commerciality and creativity.
- Additional Information
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan and access to our E-Learning tool.
In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private pension scheme
- Annual health screening
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on other brands and external partners
Our Culture —
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.