• Our Client have a global collective of professional test engineers who find bugs in apps before they’re released – they test for companies like Facebook, Microsoft and Spotify.
• VC backed by the guys behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado and Betfair.
• Chosen as one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies by Tech City.
• Organise Testathons around the world with companies like Facebook, Dropbox,
Spotify and King
When the likes of Spotify or Facebook need their apps tested globally, they use our client- they’re vision is that they become as invaluable for the rest of the startup ecosystem as they are for they’re current customers. In order to achieve they’re vision, they are looking for they’re first Product Designer to help productise the offering and turn what are currently complex and messy business processes into simple, elegant user flows.
As a Product Designer, you will solve difficult design problems every day by incorporating the needs of the user with the objectives of the business, and will create solutions that focus on minimalism and reducing noise. You will think not just about solving individual design problems, but also about the sum of the user experience.
• You know the importance of user research and customer intelligence, you know how to conduct interviews and extract customer problems from them.
• You work collaboratively with product managers, engineers and analysts to brainstorm new features and define success criteria.
• You can sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research.
• You strive to design flows and experiences that not only solve problems in creative and innovative ways, but are incredibly simple and elegant at the same time.
• You understand design within an agile setting, and consistently ensure that assets are delivered both on time and in a format that is easy for the team to understand (wireframes, user stories, user journeys, interactive mockups, hi-fi designs etc.)
• You know how software development works, you are familiar with strengths and limitations of both Web and Mobile.You enjoy contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
• Over 3 years of experience as a web-based UX or Product Designer
• Strong portfolio of successful design projects to present at interviews
• Experience working within a product company
• Adept at designing in lo-fi & hi-fi design software alike
• Experience of KPI/metrics-driven design
• Experience running customer interviews
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Basic understanding of technology and what is possible
• Self-driven and organised – you don’t need hand-holding or micromanaging
• Experience working in B2B/Enterprise
• Experience working in a startup
• Experience working within an agile, cross-functional team
• Team culture – Team culture plays a huge role in what we do. From monthly
outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated
and part of the team.
• Your personal growth – We are huge on personal development and will dedicate
time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and
• Responsibility and creative freedom – you’ll have a role that will be vital to the
company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.
• Discounts – Discounts on Spotify Premium, Gym membership, ASOS, Amazon