Are you a creative copywriter with a passionate eye for design? Or a stellar designer who practices the art of word-smithery?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Creative all-rounder with exceptional design and copywriting skills to play a pivotal role in our in-house marketing team. You will use your creative, design, writing, visualisation and production skills to support all areas of business activity: from the investment cycle to community engagement to consumer marketing.
You will interpret written and verbal briefs to deliver effective and timely campaign materials and presentations within a fast growing and competitive UK marketplace.
Working closely with Head of Creative and Head of Sales & Marketing you will develop differentiating creative concepts and sticky ideas that are aligned with data, technology and customer insight.
This is a hands-on role; you’ll design and produce innovative and effective multi-channel campaigns that demand a response from our target customers; beautiful pages, eye-catching ads, engaging direct mail and powerful presentations.
As guardian for the visual and verbal aspects of our retirement living brand, you will evolve the expression of the brand to ensure all marketing communications are brilliant, beautiful and highly effective in capturing leads.
Your new role
The Senior Creative will:
* Idea generation – exhibit excellent concept development and visualisation skills to establish the conceptual and stylistic execution for all projects, campaigns and materials.
* Design production – apply efficient workflow practices to transform complex information into simple design and communications concepts and take them through to completion as artwork and media assets for press and digital.
* Copywriting – write engaging and persuasive copy for marketing materials, taking complex product solutions, technical and financial information and turning this into compelling everyday language.
* Image creation – undertake photo/film shoots, curate the best stock library images and work closely with our in-house CGI Visualiser to retouch/composite still and moving images to create compelling architectural, interior and lifestyle stories.
What you’ll need to succeed
* Significant experience of working as a hands-on senior level creative within a commercial results-driven marketing environment.
* A natural eye for design, photography, typography and page layout – and a portfolio brimming with outstanding work spanning a diverse range of executions.
* Expert-level technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite, CMS and eCRM systems (currently WordPress and Mailchimp).
* Excellent visual and verbal skills, backed up by a Bachelor’s degree in a related design, writing or marketing subject and experience that proves you are a commercial marketer by nature.
* Ability to efficiently manage multiple project demands, timelines and a diverse variety of types of work in a fast-paced, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
* Ability to learn quickly about new sectors and markets, and produce communications that compliment and/or disrupt the status quo, get noticed and be taken seriously by our peers and customers.
Your new Company
Quantum is an alternative asset-based investment manager with a particular focus on the retirement living and the elderly care home sectors. The business invests directly into real estate development and social infrastructure via these two highly effective businesses:
Platinum Skies creates affordable luxury housing for the elderly whilst developing a long-term property asset base and income stream. It is the only company in the UK that connects new homes with affordable lifestyle services and financial solutions for its customers.
Encore Care Homes creates brand new state-of-the-art care home properties with operations that deliver clinical excellence and long-term income. The business is making a worthwhile contribution to help solve the UK’s elderly care home shortage.
The sky’s the limit – A Quantum career gives you a real voice, blue-sky career growth, confidence in your own skills and a share in our pride of delivering great products and services that make a real difference to people’s lives.
The key to your success within the Quantum Group will be strength, resilience, quality and results. We invest strongly in our own and we expect capability, commitment and the highest quality of work. If you have what it takes to really shine in an ambitious, entrepreneurial environment, then we want to meet you!
How you’ll be rewarded
* A competitive salary
* 20 days annual leave per annum + Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
* 2 additional days annual leave per annum after 2 years of service
* 3 days annual leave between Christmas and New Year
* Workplace pension scheme
* Great discounts on shopping, travel and cinemas
* Long Service Awards
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* New Quantumite introduction reward scheme
* Professional subscriptions (payment of one relevant annual membership fee)
* Mothercare vouchers for all expectant parents
* Land Introduction bonus
* Contribution to relevant training courses