At NDP we have an absolute focus on excellence in digital thinking, UX design, engineering and production. We’re a focused, hard-working team, based in Holborn. We build complex digital products, deliver them on schedule and to a very high standard.
We are in the process of scaling the agency, with ambitious plans for the next three years. Our growing client roster is fuelled by our proposition and our reputation – across hundreds of clients, past and present. We are looking for someone who sees us as a career path toward a senior designer role.
We are looking for an experienced digital designer to collaborate with our Digital Strategists, UX team, and developers. You will be experienced in taking projects from concept to finished product on your own or in a team. We are looking for someone with flair, who pushes boundaries, and who can also integrate within a busy and pragmatic agency world.
You will have the opportunity to drive design-led decisions that will enhance real user needs. You will be the advocate for users, you will help facilitate and close the gap between what users need and what we deliver, within a culture of user-led thinking. You will deliver a design language that will delight our clients.
You have experience of designing for the web, including content management systems and ecommerce. You can show us a portfolio that demonstrates breadth, quality and a passion for design. You understand the deadlines and pressures of a busy studio, you’re receptive to input from and collaboration with the team around you, and you want to help us develop our agency design thinking and range.
– Have three or more years of experience designing websites and web services. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing for content management systems.
– Have excellent skills in client meetings – from pitches through to workshops and then presenting work from concepts to finished assets, we are looking for engaging, enthusiastic and compelling presentation skills.
– Be able to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
– Be able to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently, and with the flexibility that overcomes the inevitable objections and rejections from clients when they happen.
– Have extensive experience in using best practice to create design solutions, with a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
– Have experience with all the relevant design software – including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Invision.
– Hands-on knowledge of CSS and HTML and experience working with designing front-end animation and display nuances.
– Experience with digital content production and digital assets, such as infographics, gifographics, interactive polls and questionnaires, understanding of emerging technologies such as augmented reality applied to images and on web pages and the creative input to trigger the image and create the experience.
– Experienced in developing creative ideas for social media content, digital publications, apps and other digital platforms such as blogs.
– High attention to detail regarding typesetting, vertical flows etc and ability to push this through to development.
– Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
– Be passionate about all things general design, digital design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
– First and foremost, the opportunity to work within one of the most respected mid-size digital agencies in the heart of London, with a remit to push the standard of our design output beyond any of our competitors.
– Competitive salary, based on experience, and comes with a performance-linked bonus and staff share options (after an initial period of time).
– Perks include top-quality equipment and office environment, regular company socials, subscription to Perkbox and fully paid gym membership.
– In addition, we believe in our people so we invest in them. As well as the ongoing opportunity for skills and career development, we provide benefits that match the best.