Independent social and content agency seeks a middleweight strategist to join their team. This is a small and dynamic agency working with a diverse range of exciting clients.
In this client facing role you will support the social team in the development of their brands providing inspiration and insight around achieving client goals and overall growth and development.
This is a fantastic role working closely with the MD, design and production teams. You will lead and support the creation of brand and social strategies from scratch, content creation and curation, copywriting and liaising directly with clients. Working across accounts you will need to be able to identify future business needs and have the ability to think widely around growth of brands.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience working within content and social media.
- Brand first mind-set
- Experience being involved in new business process and pitching
- Experience leading and participating in team meetings with a helpful approach and lateral thinking to projects across social, design, data and development.
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven strategy experience working closely with clients. From initial strategy documents to monthly reports and reviews.
- An all -round multi-tasker, calm under pressure.
- An understanding of the future of digital and passion for this space.
Interested? Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org