A fantastic opportunity for a middleweight designer to join a small branding agency working within the property design sector.
This role will be fast-paced, hands on and challenging. The successful candidate will be part of all projects, ranging from graphic design, artwork, marketing and design for digital. You’ll create and have full involvement in the production of all deliverables across multi-media including publication, print, large format and digital whilst constantly aiming to deliver the best results possible and working effectively with the project management teams and print and web development partners.
This role would suit someone who knows how to juggle projects, whilst being comfortable to liaise with clients over the phone or face to face. Someone who is ambitious and creative, with an appreciation for technology and change, a flexible and positive mindset with brilliant attention to detail and efficient artworking skills.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of two years design experience working within the property sector either inhouse or for a creative agency working with property clients.
- A solid understanding of print, production and the artworking process.
- A great understanding and passion for brands and branding.
- Creative flair using typography, imagery and layout.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience managing time wisely and juggling multiple project deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
A really exciting opportunity for a designer looking to move up and into a middleweight role or an established middleweight eager for a new challenge within branding.