We’re working with a well-known lifestyle brand to find an established digital designer with strong motion and video editing skills to play a key role in bringing the brand to life through engaging and highly creative content and campaigns.
This is a really exciting time to join the brand as they focus on growing their digital offering and we’re looking for someone who can step confidently in to a mid-senior level role, working collaboratively with the wider business, sharing ideas and trying new ways of doing things, ultimately adding significant value to the brands growth and reach.
This is a fast-paced and agile environment with plenty of opportunity to create dynamic brand content for seasonal campaigns across different channels and editing video content for use in stores, on social and the main website.
Our ideal candidate will have a nice combination of design and editing experience. There will be quite a strong focus on creating content for paid social as well as editing brand films, storyboarding and concepting for new videos. You’ll need a super-impressive folio/reel of work with plenty of campaign work for lifestyle/fashion/youth brands and demonstrating a visually exciting aesthetic.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has significant digital design experience with strong video design capabilities in After Effects/Premier Pro
- Is equally strong on both concepting and execution – you’ll be delivering projects form start to finish so will need to be as brilliant as executing ideas as well as coming up with them
- Is an adaptable designer who can multi-task and deliver outstanding results in a fast-paced environment
- Is confident in communicating and presenting ideas
- Has a genuine interest and awareness of visual trends and culture
- Has a sharp eye for detail and adding the small design flourishes that really make the difference
If this is you then click ‘apply by email’ on this job post and include your cv and work.