An exciting new opportunity has arisen in the Creative team to support the digital design team. This team is responsible for all creative output of the Phase Eight brand along with its sister brands Studio 8 and Damsel in a Dress. The majority of the work will sit within the realms of digital design, but support may occasionally be required for print projects.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the digital designers, marketing, social and trading teams.
- The ability to retouch images from photoshoots
- Production of weekly email, social content
- Producing brand assets for the Studio 8 & Damsel websites and supporting with the creation of assets for the Phase Eight homepage.
- Creating brand assets for affiliate partners & stores
- Ensuring that designs use high resolution imagery and follow brand guidelines across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Researching what the competition is doing and suggesting new design concepts and ideas for the business.
- Strong attention to detail
- typographic, layout and visual skills
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS6 (or higher) Photoshop
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise workload
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask across different jobs
- Execute projects across both digital and print channels from concept to completion
- An understanding of women’s fashion would be preferable
Personal Attributes required:
- Creative and Innovative
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new processes
- Excellent when working as part of a team or alone
- Calm under deadline pressure
Qualification & Experience:
- A portfolio showcasing commercially-minded work is required
- Previous ecommerce experience would be preferable
Phase Eight is an original, design led womenswear Brand that has grown from strength to strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader. It has recently become a part of a listed retail conglomerate, which will further fuel the Company’s growth and open up new development prospects.