The speed read:
A fast-growing tech start-up is looking for looking for an established Lead Designer to help mentor & lead their in-house design team.
In this role you’ll be the Design Director’s right hand – overseeing the design team in the day-to-day running of projects and also providing mentorship to more junior colleagues.
The work revolves around brand identity and spreads over multiple channels, predominantly digital, print and social. It typically involves coming up with concepts for seasonal campaigns, print flyers, OOH advertising and sponsored advertising. The pace here is quick and you’ll need to be calm and level-headed under pressure.
The business is scaling incredibly fast and it carries an excitement and buzz around its working culture similar to other larger tech companies. As a current, relevant brand this role is well suited to someone who shares a passion for contemporary culture, visual storytelling and technology. It’s a brilliant opportunity to lead a diverse, sociable and dynamic team.
– An experienced senior designer, with 8+ years’ experience
– Conceptual – you can work across multiple touchpoints with ease
– A hard-working, sensible and down to earth person
– Interested in brand futures and the ‘next big thing’
– All about content & clever campaigns
– Proactive, a natural leader
You’re great at using your initiative and working quickly.