The speed read:
A wonderful charity that supports older people has an opening for a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join them at what is a really exciting time.
Reporting to the Senior Creative Manager, you’ll work within a wider Brand and Marketing team to deliver creative outputs across the organisation both in print and online. Day-to-day you will be bringing the brand to life through the design of marketing materials, fundraising campaigns, publications and presentations. You will be designing for digital too (blogs, social, websites) so you need to be happy working across a variety of different mediums.
The charity is currently being rebranded, so this is an opportunity to embrace a new energy. You will be working to new guidelines and creating templates to support the development of a compelling design style. It’s a great opportunity to join a charity that is keen to try, test, learn and push boundaries with its creative delivery.
– Someone with 3-5 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
– Comfortable working with digital (HTML, CSS, AfterEffects)
– Ideally experienced in designing for not-for-profits
– Flexible, organised and happy to work in a busy environment
– Knowledgeable about best practises in tech, usability and user experience
Empathy. You’re a real people person.