We are looking for a critical thinker, a design obsessive well versed in visual communication and the language of design.
An experienced Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join our newest division, the Creative Communication team at A-COLD-WALL*.
The successful individual will report to the Creative Lead & Creative director, based within our central London Studio.
This individual will be responsible for working on, leading and pioneering a variety of projects across the mediums of both print and digital which includes; physical invites, typographic direction, e-vites, direct-mail, advertising assets, brand books, brand style guides, print collateral for global events and social media assets, as well as additional ad-hoc marketing and press collateral where required.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Work on a variety of different projects covering typography, visual communication, brand messaging, layouts and illustrations
• Develop final layouts and final artwork that follows brand guidelines.
• Own design briefs and thoroughly follow the brief from inception through to completion/production
• Maintain design/brand consistency, with an uncompromising eye for detail regardless of the project size
• Conduct research to enhance application and delivery
• Improve the design standards of the business with care and attention to detail
• Provide support to the Creative Lead, Creative Communication Team and Creative Director
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Graphic Design or Visual Communications related degree (essential) 1st class or 2.1.
• Proven experience of working at this level in a luxury brand, retail industry or forward thinking advertising agency (essential)
• Experience of Artwork creation: invites, e-vites, direct-mail, advertising, print collateral
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
• Extensive experience of applying typography, colour and composition
• Comfortable working with both print and digital
• Good understanding of print and production processes and interest in developing these is an advantage
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Skills in After Effects and Premier Pro are a bonus
• Meticulous eye for detail with strong typographic skills
• Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills, oral and written
• A passion for creativity with a proven ability to work collaboratively within a fast paced, mature environment
A key understanding regarding the principles of design thinking.
• A self-starter who is able to work autonomously but also within a team
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction and instruction, thinking critically considering process at every step
• A strong sense of ownership and background knowledge of your project(s) and tasks
• Ability to take responsibility to meet deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines without compromising on the quality of the work
• Must be flexible and adaptable to a range of briefs, designing for different mediums
• Strong interest in luxury fashion and design
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.