We are an art-led fashion brand, looking to engage in a variety of art projects. We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our vibrant team in London. Bringing innovation, creativity and a passion for prints, the ideal candidate will have a varied portfolio which showcases strong attention to detail, innovation, and expert design skills. The role is multi-faceted and will require a large degree of independence and imagination.
About the Role:
The primary focus of the role is to produce high quality graphics and visual communications. You should be experienced and have a proven track record in these areas. You will work on our look books, marketing materials, and any other visual content that will be featured across a wide range of platforms.
• You will design the graphics and work on the images for our extensive range of collections, including menswear, womenswear, accessories, and interiors
• You will be involved in communicating the collections through a number of innovative methods. This includes: creating graphics, interesting visuals, generating ideas and building a strong aesthetic that reflects our brand
• You will work to specific briefs for a range of target audiences
• You will generate original content to put out across our platforms; from social media channels, to press, and directly to customers
• You will possess a degree in Graphic Design, or another art-related degree
The Ideal Candidate:
• First and foremost, you are a brilliant designer with proven experience executing your well-developed skills
• You must possess an artistic eye, whilst also being incredibly technologically savvy
• You are adept at working across multiple projects, and are highly motivated with the ability to plan, work and manage your own time with a high degree of independence and autonomy
• You are able to function well under pressure and tight deadlines; capable of prioritising time to handle your workload and to meet deadlines
• You need to have mastered the Adobe Suite
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV, a link to your portfolio, along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role to email@example.com.
Applications without a CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio will not be considered.
Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.