The speed read:
A highly regarded and well established digital agency specialising in B2B content marketing is looking for a Digital Designer.
The focus of the work is within the enabling technology industry and frequently clients are businesses who are at the forefront of advances in tech, be it start-ups or big global organisations.
That means you’ll be working closely with writers and strategists to help distil complex tech concepts into innovative and engaging digital output. You’ll have the ability to bring these ideas to life with great digital design, always exploring new ways to tell a compelling story. You’ll need to have a solid understanding of industry standard software – UX/UI design, Sketch, XD, Figma, InVision and Zeplin. Any experience with animation and CGI, AR and VR would be a plus too. You’ll also be a natural in typography and branding: you care equally about how things look as about how they work.
The work is varied, from websites to ebooks, to interactive content and videos.
The agency is hugely successful in their field and they work on some really ambitious projects. You’ll be joining some of the brightest heads in content marketing within a friendly and modern studio culture. They couldn’t have a better reputation.
– A talented digital native with 3-5+ years’ experience in a creative or digital agency
– Fascinated by innovation in technology and marketing
– In possession of a folio full of thought-provoking, beautifully executed ideas
– Confident and collaborative, happy to mentor more junior team members and talk to clients
– Culturally aware and social media literate
A sharp eye for great design paired with huge aptitude for digital innovation.