I have an exciting new brief for an experienced Senior Designer to work for a luxury design consultancy based near Oxford Circus
The company has a multi-disciplined creative team who specialises in concepts, visual design and art direction for brand communications, identity, retail design, exhibitions and exclusive events. They pride themselves on great ideas, quality production and a high standard of installation combining attention to detail and a no limits attitude.
They are passionate about their ideas; they elevate brands by creating unique executions to enable their clients to lead the way in their marketplace.
Experienced Senior Designer with good art direction skills:
They are looking for a very experienced, highly conceptual senior designer with good art direction experience. Someone that is comfortable managing more junior members in the team.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding enthusiasm, impeccable creativity, flawless communication, rigorous attention to detail and ability to work with one of the world’s most recognisable and innovative brands.
Reporting into the Creative Director / Design Director, the core responsibility of this role is to research, conceptualise and design projects to the highest standard, ensuring the agency’s reputation is further enhanced project upon project.
The Senior Designer will take responsibility of their design concepts throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring the company delivers excellence and ultimate client satisfaction at every stage.
The candidate needs to have enthusiasm for and an extensive knowledge of premium sportswear and fashion brands, the retail environment and design projects, in all their myriad forms. Suitable candidate’s with an affinity with footwear / trainers would be a definite bonus.
The candidate should also be good at art direction and be able to demonstrate experience working from concepts through to the final shoot on at least one project in their portfolio.
Candidates applying for this role should also have previously managed other members of staff.
You should be able to prioritise tasks and maintain impeccable relationships under significant time pressure, you will be creative and confident, able to work collaboratively, communicating effectively with their team, clients and third party stakeholders. An ability to galvanise and inspire teams to work together should come naturally.
• An exceptionally talented and forward thinking creative
• 8+ years experience in a design/creative agency environment
• Demonstrable experience to conceptualise in a 3D context (retail, events, interiors)
• Demonstrable ability to present and deliver ideas in a succinct and engaging way
• Brand experience featuring global fashion, sportswear and/or lifestyle brands
• Commercial experience — ability to deliver outstanding creative, whilst working within brand /campaign guidelines
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced studio with a clear head
• Demonstrable ability to inspire with impeccable design references & stand out ideas
• Collaborative approach — constant liaison with the Directors, Project, 3D teams & designers to keep design projects on track
• Natural people skills effective with all types of stakeholders
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite & Keynote, plus working knowledge of Pages / Office
• Impeccable written and spoken English
• EU Citizen or valid UK Visa / Work Permit