We have a new opportunity working in-house for a health drinks brand
They’re looking for a full time Design Lead to join their team in London W10 to help set the creative vision for the brand and develop the initial creative designed by their design agency a few years ago.
The brand positions itself as a premium product with a luxury feel to it’s comms.
We’re looking for a brilliant all-rounder who’s looking to help shape a brand that’s defining the next generation. You need to be forward-thinking, ambitious, energetic and optimistic.
You’ll be digitally native and well-versed in building modern brands both graphic and animated design. You’ll be the kind of designer that thinks big but also sweats the details – equally good at developing holistic concepts as you are at delivering against them with flawless execution. You’ll be a team player who wants to join a small group of hustlers who are out to change the game.
Ideally you are:
– A senior designer with experience working across graphics, art direction, packaging, point of sale, advertising and environments (e.g. store windows, exhibition stands).
– A great conceptual thinker but also a practical doer who loves making things and seeing projects through to delivery.
_ Have a great eye for photography and art direction.
– Experience in food & drink a must.
– Have the ability to edit videos and create with simple animations and GIFs for social media ads.
– Great time management with the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time to a very high creative standard.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the role please send your portfolio and CV to email@example.com and in the title put (Health Drinks Design Lead)