Studio Private creates innovative visual campaigns with an expertise in fashion, film & video production. We work closely with our clients from the initial idea through to projection completion, tailoring each brief with our bespoke, creative direction & technical expertise. Using cutting edge technology, our post- production team use advanced CGI & VFX to create motion videos, short films, adverts & stills to deliver aesthetic craft to create a high impact experience for our consumers & their audience.
Junior Art / Creative Director
There is a new opportunity to work alongside our newly appointed Creative Director, within our new Creative Department.
The Ideal Candidate will possess creative flair & a strong, visual, style. You will be responsible for creating visual concepts, in collaboration with our Creative Director, that seamlessly loop into our Clients’ briefs; ensuring the creative output & content is in line with project objectives & that there is consistency across all marketing touch points.
This role will span across all media platforms, including:
• Digital communications; websites, social media
• Marketing materials
• Press & print advertising
• Logos & branding
Therefore, our Ideal Candidate will have demonstrable strengths in written, oral & visual communication. And enough enthusiasm to manage & meet multiple deadlines.
Desirable Characteristics & Skills:
• Enthusiastic & energetic
• Support for Research & Art Direction
• Excellent on craft & detail
• Creative thinker with ability to push ideas
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work across multiple projects
• Strong communicator
• Pro-active & motivated
• Strong understanding of campaign development
• Open minded
Desirable Technical Skills:
• Creative Cloud Apps
• Excellent InDesign skills
• Excellent Photoshop skills
• Knowledge in motion design/ editing preferable but not essential
• Knowledge in digital design
• Knowledge in print design
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area
• 1 years’ experience in the fashion industry, or in creative agencies.
• Strong planning, organisational & problem-solving skills
• Intellectual curiosity to explore & push the limits of graphic design & art work
• A strong understanding of Luxury/ Sportswear branding.
• High visual aesthetic & experience of lifestyle, fashion brands, Sportswear
• A great respect for traditional design & typography
• Strong communication skills in written & spoken English (Ability to write concepts & explain them clearly)
To apply, candidates must EMAIL a link or pdf of their portfolio, along with an up-to-date resume.
Please note, due to the volume of interest, only those successful at the interview stage will be given feedback.