Stone Creative Design is a creative agency, based in the London Farringdon area and working on a growing number of exciting projects for various clients.
What we can offer:
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Graphic/ Web design intern who wants to cut their teeth with some exciting projects and gain valuable experience.
You will be required to work closely with one of the directors where you will be taught how to create exciting design campaigns, ranging from brochures, advertising online and offline, websites, signage and much more. Also knowledge in print production, web design and implementation will be passed on.
This is a varied role and will give you the opportunity to develop your CV and Portfolio.
Please note this internship is paid £1,200 per month. This is for a maximum 3 month period, at the end of which the candidate will be evaluated and there may be the opportunity of a full time position.
We have employed several interns in the past.
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
(Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator especially).
• Experience of web design, especially on WordPress CMS’s.
• A design related degree/course.
• A portfolio of work viewable online is desirable or alternatively a PDF no larger then 8MB.
• Any printing experience would be helpful.
• Strong creative thinking, design and visualisation skills.
• A willingness to learn and develop new skills.
• Available to start early ASAP.