blowUP media sets the benchmark in large-scale advertising having delivered large format out-of-home campaigns for over 25 years. blowUP media is part of the listed company Ströer SE & Co. KGaA. With a network of over 300 locations across Europe which offer impact advertising that range in size up to 17,000 square metres in both Static and Digital. blowUP media partners with all major global brands to deliver impactful advertising, providing unrivalled premium large format out of home locations. As the UK leader in large format premium OOH, blowUP media is constantly increasing its asset portfolio in digital and classic OOH.
For more information about our products, have a look at: www.blowup-media.co.uk or our social media pages:
YouTube: blowUP media
• Conceptual and creative development of our sales and marketing documents (brochures, mail-outs, corporate design, animations etc.)
• Image retouching, photomontages, final artwork etc.
• Support of UK team in all creative, conceptual and design work.
• Close collaboration with our international Group Marketing and Graphic Design teams based in Germany, The Netherlands and Spain.
• Completed professional training as graphic designer, media designer, or similar qualifications.
• Competence in all the usual graphics programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator) as well as MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Good organisational skills, reliability and flexibility.
• Good communication skills, must be a team player, highly motivated and dedicated.
• General knowledge in 360⁰ photography and video editing skills is preferable.
• General knowledge in digital and online marketing communication design is preferable.
• Professional experience in a media/advertising agency or the like is a definite advantage.
What we offer
• A challenging position with a leading dynamic company in media where direct responsibility and team spirit complement one another and is shaped by flat hierarchies and open communication.
• Dealing with innovative products and services which form the basis of our strong market position.
• To become part of a small team made up of young professionals and work with friendly colleagues’ day to day.
• Excellent remuneration package.