The speed read:
This well-respected global independent communications agency is looking for a Senior Creative to join their friendly and collaborative in-house creative team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a full-services agency that is really ramping up the quality of its design team and production. You would be working closely with the Design Directors and Senior Designer to develop fresh and impactful design solutions for your clients. You will also have the opportunity to take ownership of your own small to medium projects. Your work will be a mix of long-term branding projects, including website rebrands, and smaller day-to-day work, such as creating social graphics, social campaigns, and infographics.
You will be partially client-facing and involved in presenting design work. You will also assist with new business pitches – bringing even more exciting clients into the business. This is a hybrid role with a minimum of two days in the office. They have a team day on Thursdays to catch up, but the second day is flexible. You could be a junior ready for a new challenge or a midweight looking for a change of environment – either way, apply to hear more exciting stuff!
- A whizz at Adobe Creative Suite and digital design
- Passionate about branding, especially across social and digital platforms
- Switched-on and zealous about producing good work
- Excited to get stuck in and roll up your sleeves
- At least 3 years’ experience in design
- Strong typographic skills
- PowerPoint Presentation skills and/or Animation, as a bonus!
An appetite for creating beautiful design and a can-do attitude.
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.