The speed read:
A small, independent corporate communications agency in Clerkenwell are looking for Project Manager
You will be working with senior members of the team to deliver strategic corporate communications, ranging from print and digital. This spans from design layouts and publishing to website and digital communications. You will have a handle on budgets, timelines, and briefs to ensure that the whole project runs smoothly. You will work closely with account directors on a day-to-day basis to support the management of project delivery.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a growing client services team that works with some ambitious clients. You will be part of the development of brands with real long-term value. If you enjoy managing the design communication process, this is an ideal role for you. They have a great team culture and benefits package as well!
- Collaborative and approachable
- Someone who thrives in a team and has a can-do attitude
- Efficient and organised
- An ambitious Project Manager looking for a new role
- A whizz at Microsoft Word and Excel
- 2 years + experience as a project manager
- Experience in business communications
- A strong client service ethic
- An interest in business development
You’re diplomatic and empathetic
Please attach CV
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.