Leading and award winning tech co is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic mid-senior designer for their growing inhouse creative team.
As a Midweight Designer you will help produce and create digital and print solutions to address the brands marketing needs. Making use of your extensive experience and knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques, you will be executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites and brochures. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
• Take full ownership design projects, from conception to delivery
• Apply your skills to a wide variety of digital and print projects, from reports and whitepapers to social content to event branding.
• Work closely with the rest of the creative team to provide feedback, develop ideas and refine design work
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Liaise with your colleagues within the marketing team, to ensure deadlines are met
• Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
• Strong past experience in editorial layout work.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
• Good technical knowledge of print requirements and methods.
• Strong eye for detail and knowledge of current design industry trends
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
You’re Ambitious. We’re seriously ambitious. We believe that great technology can make the entire human experience better.
You’re Resilient. We’re tough. The workload might be heavy, but one foot in front of the other. We can handle an intensity workout.
You’re Curious. We’re innately curious. We read, we discover, we ask questions, we challenge assumptions, we’re obsessed with the word why.
You’re Open. We’re an open book. We share our work and experiences with one another, and with the world. We believe in an open culture.
You’re Human. You can’t take risks if you’re afraid to fail. We will all make mistakes along the way.
The key is to learn, get feedback and improve. We’re all human.