Small-Medium sized creative marketing agency who specialise within the healthcare sector are looking for a mid-senior creative digital designer to support the CD in delivering a wide range of design projects for client’s pharmaceutical programmes of work.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about usability, motion & craft as well as having a good understanding of UX, UI & AE.
Other requirements include:
- Experienced and motivated self-starter able to own projects and find a competitive creative edge
- Expertise in creating atomic, modular design systems using Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or relevant software
- Intermediate knowledge of After Effects with ability to produce motion graphics for presentations and marketing
- Strong problem-solving abilities, able to get to the heart of user challenges and separate content, form, and function
- Interactive prototyping and user flow presentation from low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity user interfaces
- Comfortable discussing and rationalising design decisions and taking feedback from stakeholders and client teams
- Enjoy designing cohesive brand experiences, from mailers to portals and a range of digital touchpoints
- Good collaborator, ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a great company who offer lots of autonomy and career development courses as well as a friendly and professional atmosphere. With an office in London there is an option to work onsite if you prefer.