Studio Wan is the independent practice of London based graphic designer and art director Tim Wan, working within the intersections of art, culture, fashion, photography and commerce. With a background specialising in typographic and print focused design solutions, the studio offers creative direction for projects including: books, campaigns, magazines, print, spatial, social media, visual identities and digital experiences.
Currently seeking a committed and enthusiastic recent graduate for a paid design internship. The right candidate would have an interest in art direction, design for print, typography, visual identities and digital experiences.
You will be assisting me directly, working on a range of projects within the arts, fashion and commercial sectors.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong typography, with experience designing for print and digital.
- Good communication and effective organisation skills.
- Proficiency in key creative software including Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote.
- Knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion.
- 3D, animation, video editing experience.
- Post-production and retouching experience.