Limesharp are an award-winning, East London-based digital agency that specialises in designing and developing ecommerce websites. Due to growth, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital Designer to join our team.
Our agency focuses on designing and building top-tier responsive ecommerce websites for luxury and premium brands. We work with companies ranging from startups to multinational companies to provide holistic ecommerce solutions unique to their needs and objectives.
As the Digital Designer, you will be responsible for supporting the design team on large scale eCommerce projects and internal design requirements. You will be comfortable working across UX and UI design disciplines and are fully competent in using industry standard software to create pixel perfect designs to a high standard.
The successful candidate should have experience designing beautiful UI combined with a strong focus on UX, conversion and eCommerce best practices.
Whilst our offices are based in East London, this role is fully remote.
- Work alongside the design team creating visual concepts for eCommerce websites
- Design within brand guidelines with the vision to push these as far as possible
- Design pixel perfect modular components from existing style guides
- Animation, transitions and micro animations
- Create style sheets and specs for the development team to work from
- Provide accurate time estimations to design briefs
- Experience using Figma is a must
- Must possess strong usability and visual communication skills
- Ability to understand and design for conversion rate optimisation
- Experience with Principle and After Effects Prototyping is a must
- Experience designing for Magento or Shopify is preferred but not essential
- Experience working with luxury brands in the fashion & beauty sector is preferred but not essential
- Front-end development skills are preferred but not essential
- Conference days
- Christmas Trip Abroad (Post Pandemic)
- Regular social events & meetups
- Sponsored training courses
- 25 days holiday