We are expanding our graphics department! We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house graphics and marketing team at our new offices in London.
This is an exciting and varied role that supports our researchers and marketing team by providing artwork, visual aids, and graphics for all client-facing materials. Critically, this includes client reports and presentations, marketing materials, and the production of digital assets for web, video, and e-marketing.
This role is designed for ambitious candidates who have at least 1 year of in-house or agency experience and have a solid technical understanding of graphic design. Candidates should also possess strong-interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to liaise with internal stakeholders at all levels.
If you have creative flair, love artworking, and have a keen eye for detail, this could be a chance for you to develop your skills in a fast-paced and creative environment.
This is a full-time, in-house position in a hybrid working environment.
Software skills required
- Confident use and knowledge of Adobe CC applications (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Video editing and animation skills preferred; experience using Premiere Pro and Canva a plus
- Strong typographic understanding and layout skills
- An understanding of brand guidelines and execution
- Proficiency in Google Suite, especially Google slides
- Develop, design, and produce a wide range of graphics including maps, ownership charts, timelines, and infographics for client-facing materials.
- Provide visual aids and content to enhance the firm’s proposals, frameworks, capability statements, and other marketing materials.
- Portfolio showcasing strong creative skills and digital design projects
- Solid communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Image retouching skills, including colour corrections and image clip
- High degree of accuracy, and excellent eye for detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines and fast turnarounds
The Risk Advisory Group is a leading due diligence, intelligence, and investigations consultancy. We support corporate decision-makers, investors, and their legal advisors by providing meticulously sourced intelligence, evidence, and analysis, enabling them to make the right strategic decisions.
Risk Advisory has been advising clients for 25 years and we offer a truly global service with offices in London, Zurich, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, New York, and Washington, DC. We have completed projects in more than 150 countries and speak more than 40 languages in-house.
We offer challenging and interesting work as part of an international team with
- a competitive salary
- generous vacation time
- hybrid working
- training and professional development opportunities
- a package of other benefits.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive organisation. We want to be the leader in our sector, and understand that a diverse team enables us to deliver the best services to our equally diverse client base. To achieve our business objectives, we are committed to hiring and developing individuals from all backgrounds.
Recognising and seeking to address the lack of diversity in our sector, we particularly welcome applications from individuals who may have experienced disadvantages on the basis of their age, sex, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion, and/or belief.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team and if you are convinced that you meet our criteria, please present your CV and a portfolio of your most recent work by Friday, February 16. We will only accept candidates who have submitted a portfolio and have the right to work in the UK – please state in your application that this is the case.
Candidates we would like to meet will be invited for an introductory conversation directly after the application deadline. Successful candidates will then be invited to participate in a graphics test, with a second and final interview to follow shortly thereafter.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.