About Abercrombie and Kent Group:
Abercrombie & Kent, established by Geoffrey Kent in 1962, is the leading British heritage travel company, specialising in tailor-made holidays and escorted tours. Within our group, we proudly encompass Abercrombie & Kent, Crystal Cruises, Sanctuary Retreats, and Cox & Kings. Our unwavering focus is on providing unmatched luxury experiences, as we curate extraordinary journeys for our discerning clientele.
We are in search of a talented Mid-Weight Digital Designer to join our creative team. As a pivotal member, your role will be instrumental in crafting captivating digital assets, such as web designs, social media content and email campaigns. You will play a vital part in fulfilling our mission of delivering unforgettable travel experiences in the digital realm.
- Creatively and promptly respond to briefs from global marketing and sales teams.
- Lead the creation and delivery of visually compelling digital assets.
- Collaborate effectively in brainstorming sessions within the Brand & Creative team.
- Uphold the highest standards of digital design quality and best practices.
- Provide guidance and review the work of junior designers to maintain quality.
- Work closely with marketing and creative teams to align digital design projects with objectives and brand guidelines.
- Own the digital design process from concept to execution, ensuring impeccable deliverables.
- Ensure design consistency across various digital channels and platforms.
- Stay informed about the latest design trends, as well as cultural trends and emerging technologies. Manage multiple digital projects and deadlines with meticulous attention to detail.
- Collaborate with external partners for successful digital production.
- Act as a steward of brand integrity.
- A strong background working as a digital designer with web design experience at a design agency or in-house.
- Experience defining and driving the design process, with superior typographical, motion and interaction design skills.
- Understanding of digital design systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
- A deep understanding of user-centred design which helps you translate complex ideas into intuitive and visually appealing designs.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Visual Communication, or a related field.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your digital design projects.
- A strong proficiency in the usual tools – Figma/Sketch and Creative Suite.
- A background in luxury industries (e.g., fashion, hospitality, travel).
- Strong knowledge of digital design principles, user experience (UX), and user interface (UI) design.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ideally, a minimum of five years of relevant digital design experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Discounted travel
- 25 days’ annual leave – in addition to bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Loans
- Display Screen Equipment Eye tests
- Recruitment Bonus
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events
If you would like to learn more about the position or apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: email@example.com
No agencies please.
Why work for A&K?
What makes A&K a great place to work is the people. It’s our people who foster the supportive environment that will make you proud to work for A&K. There will also be ongoing training and the opportunity to progress your career – not just in the UK, but as part of our global business.
We’re also a company that makes a difference. Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP) has supported local communities around the world for the past 40 years, and we were recognised by Which? for looking after our clients during the pandemic.