About Abercrombie and Kent Group:
Abercrombie & Kent, established by Geoffrey Kent in 1962, is the leading British heritage travel company, specialising in tailor-made holidays and escorted tours. Within our group, we proudly encompass Abercrombie & Kent, Crystal Cruises, Sanctuary Retreats, and Cox & Kings. Our unwavering focus is on providing unmatched luxury experiences, as we curate extraordinary journeys for our discerning clientele.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Designer, proficient in both print and digital realms, to enhance our creative team. Your expertise will be crucial in developing outstanding print materials and digital assets, including brochures, advertisements, digital designs and social media content. Your role is key to our mission of creating unforgettable travel experiences, bridging the gap be-tween traditional print and modern digital media.
- Develop and execute creative concepts for both print and digital platforms, ensuring consistency and alignment with brand guidelines.
- Lead the design of high-quality print materials such as brochures, advertisements, and corporate collateral.
- Experience defining and driving the digital design process, with superior typographical, motion and interaction design skills.
- Understanding of digital design systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
- A deep understanding of user-centred design which helps you translate complex ideas into intuitive and visually appealing designs.
- Own the design process from concept to delivering artwork to print.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to produce effective visual solutions for global campaigns.
- Mentor and oversee the work of junior designers, ensuring high standards in both print and digital designs.
- Manage the design process from concept to completion, including vendor and stakeholder co-ordination for print materials.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements in both print and digital design, incorporating these into innovative design strategies.
- Ensure brand consistency across all print and digital platforms, acting as a brand ambassador.
- Juggle multiple projects and deadlines, demonstrating exceptional organisational skills.
- Stay informed about the latest design trends, as well as cultural trends and emerging technologies. Act as a steward of brand integrity.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Visual Communication, or related field.
- A rich portfolio displaying expertise in both print and digital design.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in a design role, with substantial exposure to the luxury sector.
- Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, and an understanding of print production processes.
- Proficient in UI/UX principles, translating complex concepts into user-friendly designs.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities, essential for cross-department collaboration.
- A keen eye for detail, commitment to excellence, and ability to manage multiple projects.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Discounted travel
- 25 days’ annual leave – in addition to bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Loans
- Display Screen Equipment Eye tests
- Recruitment Bonus
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events
If you would like to learn more about the position or apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Why work for A&K?
What makes A&K a great place to work is the people. It’s our people who foster the supportive environment that will make you proud to work for A&K. There will also be ongoing training and the opportunity to progress your career – not just in the UK, but as part of our global business.
We’re also a company that makes a difference. Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP) has supported local communities around the world for the past 40 years, and we were recognised by Which? for looking after our clients during the pandemic.