Avesta Group is a planner, designer and operator that brings culture and leisure projects to life. Over two decades, Avesta Group successfully delivered more than 200 projects in 30 countries worldwide. With a multinational team of experts representing different cultures, Avesta Group’s vocation is to connect cultures and people by delivering projects that change the world around us. Avesta Group’s collective experiences of working with prominent actors in culture and leisure industries such as national museums, private organizations, architects, real estate developers, and commercial entities all over the world enable the company to envision and create world-class results. Avesta Group is proud to have collaborated with the world’s most iconic museums, cultural institutions, and brands from Louvre Abu Dhabi to Grand Egyptian Museum.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will play a vital role in the internal work of Avesta Group, shaping the visual identity and communication strategies of our initiatives. Working closely with our creative team, you will assist in the development and execution of various internal design production, both print and digital, that encompass report design, marketing collateral, assistance on client projects and more.This is an exceptional opportunity for a budding designer to gain valuable hands-on experience in a stimulating and culturally rich environment.
Type of contract: CDD
Compensation: Based on the profile
Collaborate with the creative team to develop visually appealing and conceptually strong design solutions that align with the organization’sand or client’s brand guidelines and project objectives.
Assist in the creation and production of various design materials, including brochures, flyers, signage, exhibition graphics, client reports.
Support the development of digital assets such as social media visuals, email newsletters, ensuring consistent brand representation across all marketing materials.
Collaborate closely with creative as well as content teams.
Assist in maintaining and organizing the organization’s digital asset library, ensuring efficient access and usage for the creative team.
Stay updated with industry-standard design software, tools, and techniques, continuously improving your skills and knowledge, maintaining awareness of industry/design trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in graphic design, typography, layout, and visual storytelling.
- 1+ years of experience.
- Fluent Arabic
- Fluent oral and written comprehension of English.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc).
- Solid understanding of design principles, color theory, and typography.
- Knowledge of current design trends, cultural movements, and relevant visual references in the cultural field.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to articulate design ideas and rationale effectively.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and quality in all design deliverables.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and grow in a dynamic, ever-evolving cultural landscape.
Please, add a portfolio to your application.