At Digitas, we harness the power of connection to make positive impact everyday. We have a relentless focus on creating connections to help our clients’ businesses grow, connecting diverse people, ideas and expertise in innovative and exciting ways.
We are making positive impact with our amazing clients, through our capabilities in Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Digitas. Experience the power of connection.
As a Senior Visual Designer at Digitas, you are an exceptionally talented conceptual designer with proven experience in ideating, creating and designing ground-breaking visual work. You’re an inspiration to the team, a collaborator, always pushing boundaries and setting a high standard when it comes to craft. You will be the champion in developing brand design, campaign visuals and creating stunning on and off-screen communication materials both in still and motion. The candidate should be confident in taking the design lead in projects and contributing to design ideas while working closely with creative teams and the Creative/Design Director. As a visual designer in Digitas, you’re a tastemaker, you’re always on the pulse of popular culture, you’re the master when it comes to creating impactful designs, and above all else, you love the visual craft.
- Able to be independent and collaborate closely with creative teams and creative/design director to develop surprising design concepts and impactful executions
- Translating creative/client briefs into creative and innovative design responses in the area of brand design, campaign key visuals look & feel as well as other communication materials.
- Gathering relevant references, creating proposals, notional designs and animations to inspire and push boundaries when it comes to answering briefs.
- Able to originate designs but is equally happy to take existing brand guidelines and continue to push the design to different outputs
- Guide junior designers, helping them to develop their skills and design perspective
- Developing and safeguarding client style guides in asset creation.
- Elevating creative proposals through strong design rationale and/or use of existing client creative assets
- Able to communicate clearly internally and externally the rationale behind your design thinking and approach.
- Collaborate with PMs to ensure deadlines are met or changes are clearly communicated with team members.
- Stay up to date with the industry trends, emerging tech (AI, AR/VR etc) and cultural nuances to ensure best practices and relevant design outputs
- 4 to 6+ years of experience working in the creative and design industry with proven experience in branding and visual identity design along with campaign key visual look & feel design (preferably with agency experience)
- Motion skill is required
- Able to define, ideate, design, iterate and scale from getting a brief to delivering the final creative output.
- A passion for ideas, storytelling and craft that strives to deliver impactful and meaningful designs.
- Portfolio demonstrating effective and beautiful creative visual concepts, art direction and highly crafted execution in both still and motion.
- Good understanding of current trends and culture with the ability to apply them to creative proposals
- Capacity to listen, digest and resolve client feedback with creative solutions and acan-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite. (Bonus 3D)
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.