At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and experiences that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight, to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. As skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
As a member of the Creative department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and brand design. You will make a difference to visual communications, brand design, advertising and inspire the best global brands. You will bring exceptional design thought to AKQA, delivering projects from brief to consumer in partnership with the Client, Strategy and Technology teams.
- Assist the creative lead in the vision for and delivery of award-winning work for the client, influencing change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Support senior creative team members in the ideation, creation and delivery of digital content and social assets.
- Play an active role in brainstorming or idea generation with senior members of the Creative team. Communicate ideas and thoughts clearly.
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Participate and challenge in a number of pitches and proposals.
- Responsible for asset management, collation and archiving.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and creative to clients and peers.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is preferred.
- A degree in Motion Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred.
- Experience in 2D animation and focus on creating brand and user interface animations.
- Nice to have: Experience with 3D Software (Blender, Cinema 4D or related tools).
- A strong grasp and understanding of brands and their visual impact on culture.
- Ability and experience to produce motion designs across a variety of formats, platforms and environments including logos, visual identities, apps and websites, out of home media, social media, physical environments and more.
- A solid grasp of design fundamentals including: typography, illustration and animation.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.