A talent-driven, branding agency with offices in London and LA. On the road to B-Corp, they’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion.
Our client is seeking a full-time Senior Designer to join their London team. In this role you will:
- Bring brand strategy to life as brand expression and help create brand identities and assets for our clients under the Creative leadership team of DDs and CDs.
- Brainstorm initial ideas and carry them through to concept development and visualizations—ultimately taking the expression through to a system based on strategy, principles and final implementation
- Assist with pitches, and carve creative brand routes from ideation phase to design development and roll-out
- Be primarily responsible for the visual thrust behind any ideas being presented, but also contribute as much to the strategic thinking and conceptual rationale behind those ideas
- Be the lead creative on a particular project. This requires you to have the basic skills necessary to manage both yourself and the projects of other designers—leading and inspiring juniors and mids, and delivering compelling work from beginning to end
- Have your finger on the pulse of current trends in the world of design / art / fashion / creativity / culture and bring that information and enthusiasm for popular culture into the design studio everyday
- Know when to follow design rules, and when to break them
The Ideal Candidate:
You will have raw talent, curiosity, and a strong creative instinct—and help us deliver work for our clients that, is bold, conceptual and different. You will be a team player who will be generous with ideas and have strong beliefs—loosely held.
You will be the driving force behind creative output, and work in our design team to develop the creative vision of a project. The majority of the creative heavy lifting takes place by you, and it’s essential you’re not afraid to get stuck in on all levels of work. Egos get left at the door.
You will need to be comfortable working in various design and illustration aesthetics and have a cohesive understanding of how their frames will translate into animated pieces and design projects. Animation skills are also beneficial but not essential.
- 6+ years hands-on experience as a Brand Designer
- 100% credible in our core discipline of graphic design
- Completely at home working in Figma
- Deep skills in Adobe Creative Suite: Ps, Ai (ideally Ae too)
- Efficient, detail-oriented, organized, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Team player that’ll fit into our design-driven, collaborative team
- Extremely comfortable designing and building decks in Pitch
- Able to get under the skin of client’s issues
- Able to build personal relationships and trust with clients
- Articulate, confident and assertive in presenting work
- Strong creative instincts and willingness to push further through experimentation
- Additional tools are a big plus: motion, code, illustration, etc
This is a fantastic agency with a healthy & happy work culture, encouraging creativity and development.