Squid enables the seamless movement of assets across 60+ blockchains with a single click, ensuring fast, reliable token swaps. Squid finds the best prices and liquidity, serving retail users via their cross-chain swap app and developers through an API, SDK, and white-labeled UI components. Since launching in 2023, Squid has achieved over $1 billion in transfers and has attracted over 200,000 active users.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/UI/Product Designer to join our remote team to work on a variety of different projects, including retail-focused interfaces, developer tools and internal experiments. The role will work across the entire Squid team and product, collaborating with project managers, developers, brand and marketing teams to design impactful user experiences.
- Lead design projects from concept to launch, ensuring a consistent and high-quality user experience across all of Squid’s products and interfaces.
- Work across Squid’s core product as well as projects for marketing and growth goals.
- Develop coherency and consistency across Squid’s entire brand and platform.
- Work on different scales – from long-term, broad-scope initiatives to specific, narrowly defined tasks.
- Partner with the data team to integrate analytics that guide design decisions and enhance UX.
- Proven experience in designing complex consumer-facing interfaces.
- Strong background in visual design, interaction design, and product design.
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to delivering pixel-perfect designs.
- Ability to work asynchronously in a fully remote environment.
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on approach to their work.
- Proficient in Figma and other design and prototyping tools.
- Comfortable in an engineering-centric work culture.
- Interest and understanding of web3 concepts; previous experience in crypto or related industries is not required but beneficial.
You will be working on
- Enhancing and evolving our swap experience.
- Developing modular design systems for Squid’s retail and developer interfaces.
- Temporary sites and experiences for marketing and growth purposes
- User dashboards, transaction explorers, and history pages.
- Crypto-native payments, NFT tools, and fiat-to-crypto flows.
Interested applicants can send their portfolio to email@example.com
Please note this is a remote position with a preference for Europe or EST Time Zones