NYC + Remote
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team in NYC. The Designer will work closely with our creative and marketing teams to produce amazing creatives for disruptive brands and help them grow online. This person is excited about projects of all shapes and sizes (especially involving motion graphics), and is eager to grow in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Location: NYC
- Hours: Full-time
- Compensation: $65,000 annually
- Working Model: Hybrid (days are flexible, but in-office work is expected at least once per week)
- Start Date: Immediate
Superbolt is an award winning, direct-to-consumer agency that specializes in unlocking long-term growth for brands that matter. We’re a multidisciplinary team of growth experts, data strategists, and creatives—all under one roof.
Our clients’ work spans across industries, from eco-friendly consumer products to modern healthcare solutions. We collaborate closely with our clients as a full-service, transparent extension of their in-house teams—to drive awareness, growth, and customer retention.
We deliver for our clients by fostering team members who love working together, who are empowered to contribute fresh ideas that push us forward. If this sounds interesting to you, we’re growing fast—and we’d love to meet you.
What You’ll Do
The ideal candidate will uphold the visual consistency of the brands we work with, while supporting and contributing to the creation of a variety of deliverables. Scope of work includes, but is not limited to: static social media ads, motion graphics, short video ads, email campaigns, photography, photo editing, presentations, client communication.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience required, preferably in e-commerce within an in-house, agency, or freelance capacity
- Proven ability to create and execute both moving and static content
- Adept at editing, animations, creative executions and graphic design
- Degree in graphic design, digital design, visual communication, animation design, or related area
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete tasks in a fast-paced and fluid work environment
- Collaborate with Marketing and Copywriting teams to come up with strategy campaigns for clients across various markets
- Interest and experience in management – our team is growing fast
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Great communication skills is a must
- Familiarity with video editing and motion graphics is a must
- Previous experience in an agency environment preferred
- Familiarity with UX/UI design is a plus but not required
- Legally authorized to work in the United States. We are currently not sponsoring work visas to candidates.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous PTO policy
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- A truly diverse team with offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Paris
- Transportation reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours to engage with the team (yes, these are all themed)
- Flexible hybrid office policy with a downtown Manhattan office
- A great team and workspace in NYC!
- Certified as a Great Place to Work
- Ranked #7 overall in Adweek’s 2020 list of Fastest Growing Agencies
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume, and a link to your online portfolio including motion samples. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Round 1: A video interview with our Operations team to learn more about your background and career interests.
- Round 2: A relevant case study and video interview with one or two members of the design team.
- Round 3: A follow-up interview with our Head of Design.
Upon completion of our interview process, we will reach out with any next steps within one week.
Superbolt is an Equal Opportunity Employer — without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
No recruiters please!