London + Hybrid
In-house Creative Artworker for Global VM at Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Ltd. Responsible for art-working print ready files and assisting the creation of campaign guidelines with the Creative Artworker & Coordinator, Graphic Design Manager and other VM Managers. Communicate across all departments to ensure designs are in-line with brand direction. Be responsible for collating and updating copy direction to ensure the Global VM team is aligned with brand direction. Work directly with Legal and Regulatory to ensure all designs are market ready.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure brand and campaign guidelines are adhered to in all executions
- Accountable for producing all 2D creative assets, ensuring accuracy and precise attention to detail
- Design and set up print-ready plate artwork to be used in all our stores and concessions globally
- Ensure copy is up-to-date by working closely with the Creative Artworker & Coordinator, Marketing and Copy teams and manage the version control of this to ensure Global VM are all aligned with brand direction
- Create and manage image and copy library
- Liaise with the Creative Agency, NPD, Global Marketing, Copy, Legal and Regulatory to achieve effective and efficient design outcomes
- Function as an integral part of an agile design team by assisting VM Managers in creating brand assets to be used in campaign launches
- Ensure all design requests are provided in time of release and project deadlines
- Creative innovative, on-brand visual solutions to design problems across Global VM
- Be positive, flexible and extremely well organized, have the skills and personality to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines. Must be able to respond quickly and efficiently to changing priorities
- BA Hons in Visual Communication/Graphic Design or relevant degree
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience as in-house designer or within a design agency – ideally with a luxury background
- Must be experienced in art-working print ready files from small scale to large OOH
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite with high proficiency for Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have an excellent eye for detail – proofreading all designs to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Must be a fast-learner
- Broad knowledge of various printing processes & techniques and experience creating print-ready artwork
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker
- Must be a team player and be able to take criticism on board
- Must have strong communication skills in order to share design ideas and concepts to the Global VM team in a clear and concise manner
- Have an excellent understanding of layout and typography, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work closely within brand guidelines.
- A creative mind who can successfully interpret a commercial brief
- Have an interest in beauty/fashion
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating all of the above
- Generous staff discount
- Generous product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid, flexible working
- Dog friendly office on Monday’s, Wednesdays, and Friday’s.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution.
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees – and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR DREAM TEAM…APPLY TODAY!