And—Now is a London based creative branding agency. We work with innovative organisations across the world, on all manner of different design-related projects. We are proud to be small but perfectly formed, with excellent industry connections and the ability to generate and fulfil imaginative, research-driven ideas. Our mission is to fully immerse ourselves in the work of our clients and create truly beneficial design based on real understanding.
We are looking to appoint a part-time Studio Admin to work closely alongside our Managing Director and Project Manager. You’ll be working in our physical studio space, situated between Finsbury Park and Manor House in North London. You will be integral to the smooth and efficient operation of our studio and projects. This varied role is perfect for those seeking part-time work in a creative environment surrounded by an inclusive and fun team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Various tasks managing the day-to-day running of the physical studio in N4:
- Ordering studio stock and equipment
- Working closely with our Project Manager to ensure the design team have everything they need to work effectively
- Answering the studio phone line
- Ensuring the fridge is well stocked!
- Invoicing and finance administration tasks
- Providing ad hoc project support where required
- Overseeing diary management for the team, including scheduling studio outings to exhibitions and organising team member’s birthdays
- London Based
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communicator with proficient written and spoken English
- BA Degree (advantageous but not essential) — even better if it’s in a creative subject!
- Good IT skills (experience with Adobe Suite an advantage)
- Demonstrable history working in a collaborative environment
This position is ideal for a candidate seeking a part-time role of 16 hours per week. Whilst your exact working hours are negotiable, the candidate should be available to work in the studio on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Salary £26-£30k pro rata.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a short intro email to: email@example.com.