Village is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and passionate Account Executive to join our growing team working across our high-profile lifestyle and fashion clients to implement PR, Marketing and Influencer strategies working collaboratively with various stakeholders.
The candidate will be an all-rounder who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a genuine passion and interest in youth culture and fashion, aware of the latest trends, scenes and key opinion leaders pushing the needle of fashion and culture forward.
Responsible for securing and facilitating press coverage and sample movement, able to prioritize according to the brand objectives, alongside coordinating seeding, VIP dressing, events and fashion week activations. Applicants will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working within a similar role and agency with existing relationships with media, creatives and influencers and a thorough understanding of the market. The ideal candidate will have a positive, proactive, problem-solving nature, be a strategic thinker, a multi-tasker eager to learn and a true team player with a genuine passion and interest in fashion and culture.
Experience and skills:
- Creative thinker with an ability to think outside the box
- Fun, positive, ambitious, enthusiastic and self-motivated team player
- Genuine passion and interest in fashion and youth culture
- Solid understanding of the industry, media and influencer landscape
- Proven ability to liaise with press & influencers to generate consistent quality coverage across appropriate titles and product placement on relevant talent.
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day-to-day press office function of each account team, providing support as requested by Account Managers and directors.
- Familiar with searching, clipping and reporting coverage, eager to leverage added value from all PR activity
- 2 years of proven experience, full-time at a mid-sized PR agency within a fashion and lifestyle environment.
- Effective communicator with strong writing and presentation skills, eager to grow and learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, extremely well-organized to meet tight deadlines and excellent at prioritizing alongside time management.
- Strong computer skills able to work efficiently across Mac, Microsoft Office Applications, Keynote, Google Docs Sparkle or a similar sample inventory program.
- Proactive pitching samples to secure requests
- Sample management and coordination
- Build positive and trusting relationships with clients, press, influencer, creatives and industry
- VIP & Talent product placement
- Copywriting press release, pitches and invites etc.
- Supporting on events, projects and shows as needed
- Suggesting VIP, Talent and Influencers for seeding and dressing
- Admin support, managing and updating contact databases, reporting and receiving samples and seeding
- Monitor, track and clip coverage sending to clients in a timely manner and compiling monthly reports.
Established in 2003, Village is a forward-thinking agency that work in partnership with our clients, creating cohesive strategies that are sales focussed, responsive to the constantly evolving media industry. Focussing on storytelling, we work as an extension of our client’s in-house team, amplifying messaging across brand touchpoints.