We are an established watch customisation company based in Mayfair, London looking for a Junior/Mid-weight designer and content creator. We create personalised and bespoke timepieces for a select clientele, across the globe.
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated individual to join our small but expanding team. The successful candidate will work closely with their colleagues, contributing to client commissions through watch design, whilst playing a key role in the companies promotion, through its digital presence and social media strategy.
1. Watch Design
- Using existing photoshop templates and other design software to create unique and appealing custom watch designs
- Take initial design direction and collaborate closely with the team and business owner to ensure designs are on brief, meet expectations and deliver new and quality concepts to drive sales.
2. Digital Content Creation
- In conjunction with management, develop a social media content strategy, aligned with the companies brand image and objectives, that you’ll be responsible for rolling out.
- Produce written copy and general photography to aid the generation of engaging and high quality content, for various digital platforms.
3. Website Management
- Liaise with the digital agency to maintain and update the company website with the latest content and information
- Work closely with the digital agency to align digital strategies and marketing efforts
- Create detailed briefs and liaise with external photographers to ensure quality and delivery aligns with the brands requirements.
A degree in graphic or product design or other creative field and/or previous commercial design experience in the watch or an associated industry.
Proficiency in Photoshop and a knowledge of or an appetite to learn 3D design/modelling.
An excellent attitude and strong communication skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
A knowledge and understanding of social media strategy and its execution.
Thinks creatively and has a great eye for detail and a passion for high quality design.
Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
If you meet these qualifications and have a passion of brand, design, digital and communications in general, and are excited about the opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please include your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’d be a great fit for this role.