The role of the UX designer is to positively impact the customer experience. You will make end-to-end improvements to our web and app user experience. You will collaborate with product managers, engineers and creative leading the design vision and project deliverables from rough sketch to launch through using data and research to understand the use cases, break them down into user journeys and build wireframes through to high fidelity wireframes to be developed. A good understanding of UI is important.
Reporting to: Chief Customer Officer /Chief Technology Officer
Working closely with: Product, Development, Creative
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups with detailed design specifications for mobile, and web and app interface.
- Creation of customer/audience personas
Implement design frameworks to ensure a harmonised and consistent customer journey.
- Create high end and intuitive user experiences by incorporating user insights, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Ensure exceptional standards UX and UI design, ensuring brand standards and guidelines are maintained and enhanced across all designs
- Work closely with colleagues in Product to ensure you’re building the right experiences for our customers.
- Independently deliver UX solutions for problems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Deliver assets required for engineers to build your designs and work closely with them in getting the details right.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the product and overall business based on your understanding of customer needs and behaviours.
- Undertake research to understand Mr & Mrs Smith Member behaviour to inform UX design
- Devise A/B and multivariate tests with the product team to validate UX options
- Work through ambiguity, and adapt your approach to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, and stakeholders.
About you: skills/ experience
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, user interface designer or similar role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application
- Excellent communication, organisational and project management skills
- Previously undertaken customer research and behavioural analysis in regard to UX
- Experience with reporting software such as Looker, Google Analytics, Kibana and Ecommerce platforms
- Experience with UX/UI tools such as Sketch, Balsamiq or Pageflow
- Understanding of the luxury market
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Analytical mind
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for mobile spaces