Blakeney is looking for an ambitious Graphic Designer who is keen to take the next step in their career and make an impact on digital Corporate Communications campaigns.
The Designer position at Blakeney is key member of the Digital Team, and works alongside Blakeney’s Head of Digital to deliver impactful and engaging social, digital, web, paid and organic campaigns within the fast-moving, diverse world of Corporate Communications and Public Affairs.
Blakeney’s Designer leads graphic and motion design for the agency, for all of Blakeney’s diverse range of clients across Climate Change, Entertainment, Energy, Public Affairs, Global Corporations, Political Campaigns, and Financial Services.
The right candidate will already have built up a body of work at an agency or freelance experience.
What You Will Need
- An impressive portfolio of work gained professionally as a graphic designer at an agency, in-house, or freelance
- Brilliant working knowledge of; Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD, After Effects and Premiere essential
- Brilliant layout and typography skills, with a passion for creating graphic and motion projects that communicate key messages effectively, memorably, rapidly on all devices
- Beautiful portfolio covering digital, print, and campaign design
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong command of verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of guideline creation and following Corporate Identity guidelines
What you can expect
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000 DOE
- Real investment in you. You will gain first-hand experience designing major communications assets for campaigns that truly help to shape our world. Members of the team have worked at senior levels of global corporates, consultancies, political parties and referendum campaigns. So, you’ll get to work closely with a very experienced (but very friendly) team and benefit from their contacts and expertise.
- Exposure to clients across a range of industries, from live entertainment to energy, as well as the opportunity to be directly involved in high-level creative campaigns.