This is a rare opportunity and requires a rare talent, so if you think you’re up to it, we’d love to hear from you. We are looking for a Content Creator to create amazing video content and motion graphics for Toolroom and associated brands. Working collaboratively within the Marketing Team, you will be able to bring visuals and music together to tell a cohesive story in short and long form formats. Your original work will serve various platforms that brings the Toolroom experience to life, story-telling is at the core of Toolroom’s marketing practice.
This role is for a highly creative individual, who will push us to create better and more innovative work, share ideas and positively influence projects. You will be given the challenge and opportunity to help shape and expand Toolroom’s video and motion capabilities.
- You have experience in videography and motion graphics creating work that wants to stand out.
- You’re comfortable delving into the unknown and following a concept to its fullest conclusion.
- You’re passionate about big ideas and storytelling, as well as the minutiae of design craft.
- You see collaboration across disciplines as a way to make the work stronger.
- You keep on top of the latest developments in motions graphics and animation; and the skills to bring it into day-to-day work.
- You understand the multifaceted approach to making quality content and want to touch all areas – storyboarding, filming, editing and post, or you’re incredibly keen to learn.
- A strong showreel with a variety of work.
- Proven experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (across a range of styles including illustrative, typographic, and shape animation).
- Mid-level knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator – (not necessary, but knowledge is a plus, but willingness to learn needed).
- Able to work within brand guidelines and turning around high-quality video and motion graphics to deadline at a good pace.
- Extremely organised, flexible, and able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Eager to work on a variety of projects, from partial input or repetitive tasks to undertaking projects with full ownership from start to finish.
- Ability to work to a tight brief and pitch forward original ideas that will evolve Toolroom’s creative output.
- A strong understanding of motion and movement within graphic design.
- Maintain an editorial calendar in order to proactively produce content for social channels.
- An understanding of and experience in designing for different mediums (e.g., web, film, and social media) and the restraints or restrictions involved.
- Creative flair and interest in creating ground-breaking, imaginative, and surprising content.
- Passionate about visual story telling – you will be making everything from documentaries to Tik Tok content.
- Passionate about pop-culture.
- Gather insights from social communities that inform creative development.
- High level of self-motivation and team spirit.
- Positive, can-do attitude, helping to provide solutions.
- Passionate to learn and grow skills beyond their day-to-day role.
- Confidence in explaining and presenting their work, passions and ideas to wider teams and clients.
- Education in Video Production/Motion Graphics or similar.
- Knowledge and burning passion of the music industry – particularly electronic music.
- Experience with camera operation.
- A basic understanding and interest of 3D.
- Experience in live/ virtual / hybrid events is an advantage.
- Additional passion for design, illustration, or other creative outputs.