Vape Superstore is a leading retailer of vaping equipment in the UK. We run a successful ecommerce website, alongside two retails stores in London.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, creative candidate to join the Vape Superstore team and help maintain and build on our excellent reputation. The role will be wide ranging and include a variety of different design tasks.
It’s a great opportunity to join a growing team and business, with an excellent opportunity for progression within the business.
The requirements for our Junior Designer are; but not limited to the following;
- Work with our Graphic Designer and wider Marketing Team to design and produce best practice marketing materials.
- Supporting our Graphic Designer in designing digital marketing assets – including mailers, website banners and Social media posts.
- Assist in designing printed and digital marketing material – catalogues, flyers, vouchers and adverts.
- Creating photography and videography within the in-house studio
- Following projects from initial concepts through to launch; including product shoots, promotional materials, and website design, with the creation of both animated and static social content.
- Ensuring all creatives are consistent with our style / brand guidelines and articulates our core values.
The Successful applicant will:
- Be proficient in adobe software (creative suite):
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Premiere Pro (Essential)
- After Effects & Blender (Advantageous)
- Have a degree in Graphic Design or equivalent qualification
- Have digital and print experience
- Be comfortable with photo manipulation (cut-out, light/shadow understanding)
- Possess an engaging design portfolio demonstrating a range of original design work
- Have a creative mind and able to bring ideas on the table
- Have good communication skills, and the ability to work on and prioritise multiple projects
- Have strong attention to detail – ensuring that all design work is completed to a high standard and that editing work is professionally executed.
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.