Feast Creative are a Camden based design agency specialising in printed and digital design, campaign identities and branding solutions for clients in the Arts and Theatre sector. We are currently seeking new talent to join our team.
The role of Middleweight Designer will involve, but not be restricted to, designing and artworking a broad range of marketing material and campaign collateral for a wide variety of clients, for both print & digital purposes. Duties will typically include:
- Designing and artworking press ads, leaflets, posters, brochures, digital assets etc
- Visualising & designing websites
- Assisting on creative ideas and concepts
- General assistance to the Creative & Design Directors
Applicants must be willing to demonstrate:
- Excellent Creative Suite skills (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and on your own initiative
- Sociable team player attributes
Applicants with experience in theatre design, who can display a passion and understanding of contemporary and commercial brand identity, typography and digital design will be favourably considered. Skills in animation/video/photography/HTML would be an added bonus.
We’re a fast-paced, hard-working, theatre-loving and fun studio so if you think you’ve got the skills we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, PDF portfolio/link to your website, along with your salary expectations and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject as: Middleweight Designer Job Application.
Salary circa £28K-£32K, dependent on experience, talent and potential.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE