Fifty Digital is a multi award winning digital and social media agency specialising in sport.
Partnering with a wide range of brands, teams and rights holders we develop and execute strategies to grow and inspire new audiences through Sport. Our partner roster includes; World Athletics, British & Irish Lions, Shell, W Series, Vestas & Mercedes EQ Formula E Team, FIVB, The International Cricket Council and Chelsea FC.
Due to a number of new business wins, we are looking to bolster our team with a Junior Designer to work across a wide range of exciting accounts in the business.
Fifty Digital were voted the Young Agency of the Year at the BT Sport Industry Awards in 2020, following an exciting year which included running the Rugby World Cup in Japan, the World Athletics Championships in Doha and another Formula 1 Grand Prix season for our various motorsport clients.
- Work with Midweight and Senior Designers to own social media design craft and capability, ensuring deliverables are of the highest quality
- Help to define creative concepts and establish design assets that are feasible and innovative in the social media space
- Create designs such as social media content plans, social media creative assets, presentation decks and creative campaigns
- Work with Midweight and Senior Designers to deliver and maintain the quality of design throughout all phases of the project
- Work with the strategy, digital and social media teams to deliver the requirements of each brief against the deadline
- Previous agency or work experience with Graphic Design / or similar at University
- Digital design portfolio available
- Excellent attention to detail when creating social media design assets
- Good knowledge of social media and digital design as a discipline and a practice
- Advanced knowledge of design fundamentals, methodologies and techniques
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Passion for innovation and pushing the boundaries of client design work
- A team player, who has a proactive, positive can-do approach with a willingness to work hard and learn new skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently in a fast paced environment when required
- Communicates effectively in verbal or written form, professionally and in a transparent manner
- Motion design experience is a plus
- Interest in sport and social media
- Hybrid working with flexible hours
- 23 days holiday
- Birthday off
- 2 Digital Detox day per year
- Agency Christmas close down
- End of quarter events (Go Karting, Paintballing etc funded by Fifty)
- End of month socials
- Paid 4 week sabbatical after 5 years service
- Training and development budget
- Discretionary company bonus
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
We do not discriminate based upon the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.