Freixenet Copestick are a major player in the UK’s drinks market and the leading supplier of Sparkling wine. The company boasts an extensive portfolio across Still Wine, Sparkling Wine, Beer and Spirits and has proven success in NPD launches.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly creative, and confident Designer to join the dynamic forward-thinking team, helping design and produce a variety of creative marketing materials, wine label designs and new product development. We are looking for someone who enjoys taking ownership of innovative projects and can work collaboratively across the business.
- Creating wine label concepts, branding and designs.
- Art working labels ready for print.
- Trend research, creating and presenting new ideas.
- POS designs and advertorials/asset creation for the marketing team.
- Managing and updating brand guidelines.
- Delivering consistency across project sizes and brand applications.
- Process and maintain bottle photography and asset libraries.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design with proven experience in the design industry
- Proven experience in design for print in the wine or alcohol industry is desirable not essential.
- An understanding and passion for drinks trends
- A portfolio with evidence of design leadership on UK and global campaigns – exhibiting strong typography and layout skills, with an eye for art direction.
- Hands-on experience of the print process (e.g. Art working labels, checking print proofs, press passing and creating physical label mock-ups in house).
- Ability to quickly concept ideas – an illustrative style / ability to draw is highly advantageous
- Good eye for detail and understanding of typography
- Advanced technical skills in industry standard software / Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on Adobe Illustrator.
- An ability to react to a fast changing environment, where fast turnaround on creative elements and feedback is often required.
- Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction
- Organisational and presentational skills