A unique opportunity to join our young, innovative and dynamic Beauty Company.
You must breathe beauty, fashion and design.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of solid years experience within beauty or agency. You will have a portfolio of strong creative ideas and simple, thought provoking executions. An advertising background is distinct benefit.
Projects are likely to include:
- Interpreting a brief
- presenting options for design treatments
- creating final designs, working to a deadline
- preparing designs to be sent to print
- sending work to print
- assisting in the development of brand guidelines
- aid an effective partnership with visual communications, e-marketing and design
- establishing, building relationships and liaising with design agency / ad agency / web design agency and printers
- maintaining a fully comprehensive image library of old, existing and new brand images and ensuring that these are available in the required format and accessible to all necessary parties
- assist in the creation of web content
- assisting in the creation of in-house communications to ensure uniformity
- assisting in the creation of in-house editorial content
- assisting in the creation of effective promotional material
- assisting in the management of the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers – this can involve liaising with designers and printers and other relevant parties
- Assisting in the creation of advertisements – Ensuring that adverts are received by press on pre-specified deadline dates
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualising creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the needs of internal teams and external clients. You will oversee the design’s production to ensure the designs are completed in a timely manner. You will also use your knowledge of design software to accomplish these responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- 3+ years’ of creative design experience agency or brand side.
- Experience using design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong typography skills