Output is a brand and digital design agency. We’re looking for an outstanding Midweight Designer to join us in creating characterful brands and experiences for brave clients.
You’ll be a central member of our multidisciplinary team, collaborating with senior creatives and strategists to reach shared milestones and present work confidently. From audience research and client workshops, to brand creation and digital execution, you’ll get involved in the whole creative process.
You thrive on bringing brands with substance to life, weaving concepts through design and motion to add value with each interaction. Show us work you’ve created for clients from different sectors where you demonstrate versatility, experimentation and craft across offline and online platforms. Quality and attention to detail are essential, both in design and written word.
With freedom to make your mark, you’ll bring a new energy and fresh thinking to our design process. We offer you a blend of flexible working, from home and our East London studio. With a competitive benefits package, a thriving creative culture and projects that make a positive impact, we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience of delivering original, effective work through a high-quality portfolio
- A passion for design and ability to learn and develop
- Around 3-5 years of industry experience
- Worked on branding projects with a significant digital output
- All the tools of the trade (like Adobe CS and Figma) and a hunger to try new ones
- Confident presenting and communicating strong ideas
- Organised and able to self-manage, flex to different clients and prioritise to meet deadlines
- You can work as part of a team and play a key role in any project interaction
- Demonstrate breadth of creative and systems thinking.
Perks & benefits
- A hybrid mix of studio and remote working
- £300 to set up your home office
- Training & development plan in partnership with YCN
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Start late on Monday start, finish early on Friday
- Protected breaks and time for deep work
- 25 days’ holiday (after 3 years)
- Paid shutdown between Christmas and new year
- Work from anywhere for up to a month every year.