Household is an award-winning brand experience design agency and specialist in retail and hospitality.
Founded in 2004, with studios in London and Los Angeles, Household designs for change and business challenges by merging retail, hospitality and technology experience design. Household delivers transformation for global brands through enhanced journey design and immersive physical and digital experiences, designing for a thrilling world of new retail and customer.
By breaking with convention, Household is reinventing the role of new retail through the design and delivery of captivating experiences that open our clients’ eyes to new possibilities.
Calling all talented super creative Mid Weight Graphic Designers, come join our team!
You will have at least 2 years of relevant agency branding and communications experience. You will be brimming with creative ideas, have a passion for all-things design and love working collaboratively within a supportive team.
You will be:-
- A proactive ideas-driven individual that can think both strategically and conceptually,
- Able to apply your ideas across multiple touchpoints including print, digital and experience formats.
- A team player, a real people-person, able to work closely with the wider team of multi-discipline designers and creative leads
- Someone who has a keen eye for detail, able to contribute to the creation and flow of work through the lifecycle of a project
- A confident designer, with a can-do attitude, happy to bring new and innovating ideas to the overall approach
- A strong communicator with a great work ethic, who delivers set tasks to set deadlines, with the ability to interpret direction quickly
- Keen to learn and happy to share your passion for design, current trends with a point of view
- Contribute to designing the experience design concept against client brief
- Contribute to final client project presentations and meetings
- Participate in final project capture and creation of compelling case study documents
- Work closely with the marketing team to keep the agency brand up-to-date and fresh
- Mentor to design interns and junior members of the team
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Exceptional skills across Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of digital design and animation packages is advantageous
- Ability to work with Microsoft PowerPoint is desirable, but not essential
Contract: Permanent, 5 days a week, studio based
Reports to: Design Director