Treecard is building the leading green finance ecosystem by generating environmental impact through everyday habits.
We’re powered by Ecosia, the search engine with over 30M monthly active users having planted >130M trees. We are founded on the pledge to direct 80% of all profits to reforestation projects and sustainable investments and are on a mission to plant 1 billion trees by 2026.
We’ve raised $5.1M to date and built a waiting list of over 160,000 people, with 40% of all sign ups being referred by a friend or family. We will launch our first product, a real wooden debit card that plants trees as you spend, in late Summer 2021.
If you’re looking to join a fast growing start-up that puts people and the planet first, we’d love to speak with you!
As Treecard’s first full-time Product Designer, you will be responsible for all UI/UX design aspects of our entire mobile application working closely with the cofounders and Head of Product. As we prepare to launch our product, we need an experienced product designer with a range of mobile design experience. This person will create click-by-click screens of our users’ entire mobile journey through every single touchpoint in the app.
What You’ll Do
- Create and design all sections of the Treecard mobile app
- Work closely with the cofounders and Head of Product as a key voice in product planning and design.
- Build wireframes and clickable prototypes using your preferred design software (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Augment and enhance our current mobile app designs incorporating user research findings into the overall UI/UX
- Iterate and revise designs rapidly based on user feedback
- Provide clear guidance to our engineering team in order to build or enhance features and functionalities on an as-needed basis
- Work in a high-paced, ever-changing, dynamic startup environment.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience creating, building, and launching a range of mobile app products.
- Knowledge of human-centered design principles
- Knowledge of design software including but not limited to Sketch, Figma, InVision, or other preferred design system.
- Ability to create rapid wireframes, prototypes, and demos
- Proven ability to create and design products that lead to high user engagement and stickiness
- Ability to interact and smoothly manage a variety of different stakeholders, including senior leadership, engineers, marketing team, and others
- Strong communication skills, especially in a remote environment
- Self-motivated with an appetite for a startup environment that is evolving rapidly
- Fintech mobile app experience
- Experience working in a start up
- See your impact on the company and the environment every single day
- High potential for personal growth
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Unlimited holiday (with a minimum of 3 weeks)
- 401k and full medical, dental, and vision insurance