Threepipe Reply is an integrated marketing agency looking to bolster it’s ranks in the creative department. This role will involve work across branding, multi-channel creative delivery (from TV ads to social ads), web design, animation and more.
Creative clients range from sports, retailers, beauty, banking and beyond, with clients including Panasonic, Aromatherapy Associates, The English Football League, Barclays, UK Sport, the ECB, DeFacto, Russian Standard Vodka and Schwartz. We have a dynamic and informal work atmosphere, priding ourselves on producing great strategic thinking and industry-leading creative work – having fun along the way.
We are now looking to add to our creative ranks with a talented senior designer – an all-rounder with proven experience in the creative industry who’s ready to take the lead on several high-profile clients. You’ll have a strong background in design and an excellent eye for detail, being comfortable in campaign, brand and roll-out across several channels – focusing on digital design, with a good understanding of designing for motion. This role often involves tackling complex briefs in tight time frames, so you’ll be hands-on, motivated and collaborative.
You’ll need to:
- Have a minimum of 7 years of design experience, ideally working within a leading design/branding agency, or acting as a lead creative on high-profile client work
- Have experience designing across campaign, branding, websites, digital and motion
- Take a lead role in developing and delivering concepts, coming up with ideas and helping junior staff to execute these
- Be able to take design through from concept to presentation and final delivery
- Help keep Junior Designers / Animators on track and engaged, inspiring them to think differently, push boundaries creatively and meet our high standards
- Have experience and confidence presenting – you’ll need to gain buy-in to your work internally and to clients
- Be an expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma (or other prototyping software)
- Be able to think outside the box and innovate with creative
- Have a flawless eye for detail – typos are a no-no!
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to use After Effects and Premiere is preferable
- Illustration or photography experience would be beneficial, as well as experience directing photoshoots and TVC shoots
If you can do all of that, you’ll find working with us is much more than a salary. All staff receive excellent benefits (pension, season ticket loan, team socials, home working opportunities and so much more) and will be part of a fun and informal culture – where we take everything seriously apart from ourselves.