Our vision at Hamilton-Brown is to be the go-to agency for all our clients’ creative needs. We want to challenge both ourselves and our clients and as a result showcase the great work we achieve together. Founded in 2000, we’ve created bespoke and unique design solutions for 21 years, and counting…
We have built an impressive portfolio of major UK and global clients covering a diverse range of sectors, including media, commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, health and advisory. We want to add more names to our portfolio and help more clients showcase themselves successfully by partnering with us.
You will be joining a fast-paced, highly-skilled team, who readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies. We are passionate about all things creative, aware of industry trends and dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of creative solutions and customer service.
We are a full service design agency which offers a variety of services including branding, website design and development, pitches, proposals and marketing collateral. We constantly strive to learn and grow from each project and interaction in order to produce the best creative output for our clients and partners.
Are you a creative thinking digital junkie with a passion for all things digital? We are looking for a creative designer to take on a diverse UX/UI Designer role and report to the Digital Lead. You will have the opportunity to develop your digital design skills whilst working closely with clients and the digital team, so you will need to be able to build relationships with clients and reliably follow through on both creative and operational dialogues.
We love self-initiators and encourage you to bring any additional skills and passions forward to push boundaries and create the most innovative and insightful solutions. You will need to be able to articulate your ideas effectively with the rest of the team and project managers and communicate these to clients where needed.
- You’ll have expertise and experience in web and digital application design, with a key focus on UI and UX.
- You’ll have experience in working across digital applications other than websites (such as HTML emails, social assets, desktop and mobile apps, etc).
You’ll have solid expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator).
- You’ll have great understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures.
- You’ll have strong design skills and be able to create pixel-perfect visual mockups and designs.
- You’ll have a clear understanding of how websites and digital applications adapt responsively across different platforms and mediums, and be able to effectively translate this in your design.
- You’ll have solid experience working on campaigns – from brief to deployment.
- You’ll have confident communication skills and presentation skills.
- You’ll work closely with developers to ensure that they can understand and translate your creative ideas into a fully-functioning website.
- You’ll be up-to-date with the latest web design trends, and be able to offer a fresh, clean, and modern look in the visuals that you create.
- Experience in Motion Graphics (After Effects) is a bonus, but not essential.
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a bonus, but not essential.
- Experience using WordPress or other content management systems is a bonus, but not essential.
- Support our Digital Design Team on creatively shaping new and existing projects for our diverse range of clients.
- Understand and interpret client briefs to their required specification.
- Manage projects in a timely fashion.
- Provide creative and technical solutions and ultimately deliver them to a high standard.
- Articulate and present creative ideas to teams and clients.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Scheme
We know that our greatest strength is the people who make up our team. Hamilton-Brown is committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the clients we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences helps us see more perspectives, create better solutions, better serve our clients and build a diverse and inclusive workplace.
OUR VALUES AND ETHOS
Create + Innovate
We’re passionate about everything we design and build and we’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Trust + Respect
We appreciate each other’s different skills, experiences and ideas and treat each other with fairness and trust.
Collaborate + Deliver
We work together with our colleagues, partners and clients to share ideas and achieve great results.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are only able to reply to successful applications.
No agencies please.