We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our award-winning, in-house Creative Team of 5. We are responsible for driving the pick-up appeal and cultural relevance of both of our snack brands, PROPER and Eat Real. We produce everything in-house, from our packaging to our brand campaigns and everything in between. With a hunger for both brands to be bolder than ever before, we are now on the hunt for a brilliant Senior Designer to help us double the brands over the next 2-3 years.
This person will be a brilliantly slick designer, able to turn their hand to anything from, creating brand identities, to producing packaging, and digital assets. They’ll be highly creative with a finger-on-the-pulse when it comes to culture. They’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. A natural leader: they’ll be running projects from start to finish, inspiring and mentoring more junior members of the team, and securing buy-in from key stakeholders along the way.
You’ll work closely with the Creative Director to set the look and feel for all creative output across the PROPER and Eat Real brands. Leading a team of designers to produce work that is seamlessly in line with the brand’s tone and aesthetic.
– Deliver end-to-end creative from concept through to final design across brand identity, packaging, print, digital and social media.
– Win the hearts and minds of stakeholders by pitching your ideas with brilliant storytelling and concise, compelling messaging.
– Manage, mentor, and inspire a Mid-weight and Junior Designer.
– Be the design guardian for both brands, signing off all day-to-day design, and inspiring the wider business to adhere to brand and visual guidelines.
– Lead the packaging process from the point of creative sign-off to production: briefing the artworking agency, reviewing and signing off packaging artwork, and passing colours on press.
– Commission creative partners where relevant: typographers, photographers, and illustrators.
– Support the Studio Manager to find the right surge resource, whether it be freelancers or agencies.
– Minimum 5 years’ industry experience.
– Brilliant creative portfolio demonstrating a breadth of work and a visual synergy with the PROPER brand.
– Brilliantly strategic mind. With a keen interest in the business context and drivers.
– Great ideas that demonstrate an understanding of what’s culturally relevant and what will “stick.” Slick and quick executor across print and digital.
– Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
– Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat.
– Proficient in PowerPoint.
– The ability to illustrate and animate is advantageous.
– Unfaltering eye for detail.
PROPER and Eat Real were born out of a belief that healthy snacks should taste great. In 2021, we joined forces as WARP to fire up the healthy snacking revolution. To set the bar for how better, more sustainable, snacking is done. In coming together, we supercharge our vision to take better for you snacking global. So, there has never been a more exciting time to join the team.
We believe in the importance of team and coming together as WARP. But we also recognise the benefit of flexible working and having some headspace away from the office. We spend a minimum of 3 days working from the office each week and 2 days working from anywhere. Our London HQ, The Snack Box, is a 5-minute walk from Euston and Warren Street, and home to 50 of our team. We’re also the proud owners of The Snacktory in Nuneaton. Here you’ll find more of our team and the Movers & Makers who keep our snacks on the shelves.
PROPER and Eat Real is an equal opportunities employer and we do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, or age.