We’re looking for a Studio Manager to join our award-winning, in-house Creative Team of 5. We are responsible for driving the pick-up appeal and cultural relevance of both of our snack brands, PROPER and Eat Real. We produce everything in-house, from our packaging to our brand campaigns and everything in between. With a hunger for both brands to be bigger and bolder than ever before, we are now on the hunt for a brilliant Studio Manager to be the glue that makes our Creative Studio run smoothly.
This person will be an incredibly organised individual with proven project management skills – passionate about making everything the best it can possibly be. They’ll be a natural problem solver, with an anything-is-possible attitude. A natural people-person, they’ll have a passion for building brilliant relationships and getting the best out of people.
The role will be based in our London office, focused on the management of the Creative Studio. The Studio Manager will be the central communication channel, managing the day-to-day running of the Creative Team, managing timelines, packaging, suppliers, and assets. And generally making sure that the team are set up to deliver all projects to a brilliant standard, on time and in budget.
– Monitoring, reviewing, and filtering all creative briefs, ensuring they are clear and concise.
– Planning and monitoring resources to workflow, booking in freelancers and agency support where necessary, liaising with Senior Leadership to escalate any concerns.
– Maximising the Creative Team’s workload efficiency by streamlining processes.
– Managing our digital asset management system (Bynder), ensuring all content is up-to-date and accessible.
– Working closely with the Project Management function to support the launch of all new products. Managing and communicating creative work streams within innovation critical paths.
– Managing the packaging artwork approval process from artwork through to production, liaising with Technical and external approvers for PROPER, Eat Real, and Private Label brands.
– Managing and maintaining strong relationships with all external print partners and suppliers.
– Project managing brand campaign spikes across both PROPER and Eat Real.
– Sourcing, managing, and negotiating with production partners.
– Creative budget planning and tracking.
– Inspiring and motivating the team to deliver projects to the best of their ability.
– Minimum 3 years of industry experience in a similar role.
– Great organisation skills, methodical approach, and a meticulous eye for detail.
– Great communicator, both visually and verbally.
– Confident liaising with stakeholders, making decisions, and escalating problems or project blockers.
– Confident negotiator, or an appetite to learn.
– Understanding of the print/production process across media including packaging.
– Understanding of design specifications.
– Understanding of: Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Asana, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– A network of freelancers, agencies, and production partners.
PROPER and Eat Real were born out of a belief that healthy snacks should taste great. In 2021, we joined forces as WARP to fire up the healthy snacking revolution. To set the bar for how better, more sustainable, snacking is done. In coming together, we supercharge our vision to take better for you snacking global. So, there has never been a more exciting time to join the team.
We believe in the importance of team and coming together as WARP. But we also recognise the benefit of flexible working and having some headspace away from the office. We spend a minimum of 3 days working from the office each week and 2 days working from anywhere. Our London HQ The Snackbox, is a 5-minute walk from Euston and Warren Street, and home to 50 of our team. We’re also the proud owners of The Snacktory in Nuneaton. Here you’ll find more of our team and the Movers & Makers who keep our snacks on the shelves.
PROPER and Eat Real is an equal opportunities employer and we do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, or age.